Just a kid *part 1* (Peter Parker)

I drove my foot into Spiderman's chest, making him fly back. He groaned as he landed against a pillar and fell to the floor.

"What-how did you do that?! That's so cool, all you did was kick me and you sent me flying back!" he exclaimed, though shooting a web at me whilst he talked. I dodged it as I walked to him.

"I have super-strength, which makes it easier for me to do this." I shrugged as I leant down and grabbed his suit by the shoulders.

"Wait-." I threw him across the airstrip again, making him land with a thud as he groaned. I had been recruited by Captain America to help him and Bucky escape from Iron Man, but Stark had recruited Spiderman, who was practically my rival (he didn't know that, though) to help him. As soon as I'd seen him on the opposite side of the runway, I had known who I'd be fighting. I walked towards his seemingly limp body, the throw obviously enough to knock him out. Or so I thought. I got to within a few feet of him and my eyes widened as suddenly his arm shot out and a web flew from his wrist, wrapping around my ankles.

"Shit!" I gasped as I fell down onto my ass, my legs now tied together.

"Ha, gotcha." He spoke as he stood up, and I could tell from his cheery tone that the little shit was smiling underneath his mask.

"I, erm, I think I need to take you in now, you know, since you tried to help a war criminal escape and everything." He nodded, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck as he walked towards me.

"You know Cap, you know that he isn't a war criminal." I spat, kicking out once he was close enough to be hit.

"Woah!" he exclaimed, catching my feet just before they collided with his masked face. My eyes widened at his reflexes.

"Now, it is not nice to try and kick your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman." He shook his head, sassily putting one hand on his hip whilst the other still held my ankles, meaning that I couldn't move. I took a deep breath before starting to force my legs apart. Spiderman's white eyes widened as the webs around my ankles started to break the more I parted my legs.

"What the-." The web broke and I immediately hooked one foot over Spiderman's shoulder. His eyes widened further as I used all my strength to push him down to the ground, making him groan as I rolled us over so that I was straddling him.

"Oh, come on, using your super-strength like this isn't fair!" he exclaimed.

"Don't you have super-strength, Spidey-boy?" I teased.

"Yeah, but not like you do-and it's Spiderman!" he corrected, making me smirk as I started to pull the bottom of his mask out of the top of his neck.

"Woah, what are you doing?" he gulped, moving his hand to grip my wrist and stop me.

"I want to see who I've been fighting." I shrugged. My own face was always completely exposed, sometimes the only thing covering part of my skin being stray brown hairs that had come loose from my ponytail or braid. I could tell that Spiderman was looking at me sceptically, but his grip loosened around my wrist before completely dropping. I guessed that since we didn't know each other in civilian life, it didn't matter to him if I knew his identity. I pulled the mask up gradually, first exposing a rather chiselled jawline, followed by a thin set of lips. I continued to pull it up, revealing a slightly crooked nose that was obviously a result of several breakages. Finally, I pulled the mask up to his eyes, and gulped slightly as his beautiful hazel eyes immediately stared into my own, telling me that he'd probably been watching me since I had started taking his mask off. I tugged the mask completely off, a mob of wavy brown hair the last thing to be exposed. I had to admit, the boy was attractive. But that was the thing: he was just a boy. I myself was only seventeen, but because of all that I'd been through, I acted more like I was twenty-three.

"You're...you're..." I stuttered.

"Pretty attractive?" the boy asked, a teasing smirk on his lips. I scoffed and changed positions so that I was no longer straddling him, but instead so that I was kneeling, with one knee still on the ground and my opposite foot on the ground on the other side of his body, with my hand pressed to his chest.

"You're just a kid." I scoffed. His smirk immediately disappeared and he propped himself up on his elbows underneath me.

"I'm sixteen!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, a kid." I scoffed again.

"What the holy hell is going on here?" we looked to the side and I gulped as Sam stood there. I looked down and realised how weird our positioning was, the boy's mask was still off, I was still pinning him down and my hand was still on his chest.

"Nothing, what's going on?" I asked, looking back at Sam. He smirked and gestured to the boy.

"You're not going to get off of poor little Peter here before I tell you?" he asked.

"He'll escape if I do." I shrugged.

"What?" Peter scoffed.

"Speaking of escaping, Cap and Bucky are on the plane. We're good to go, kid." He nodded. I returned it before climbing off of the boy apparently named Peter.

"Wait." He spoke, suddenly sitting up and grabbing my wrist. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked. He looked at me and gulped, obviously unsure of what to say.

"Just...I'll see you around, I guess." He nodded. I scoffed at him slightly before shrugging my wrist out of his grip and walking towards Sam.

"Nice to see that you've gotten yourself a new boyfriend." He smirked when I reached him.

"You know what, Sam, shut the fuck up." I mumbled, making his smirk widen as we walked towards the plane.