Drunk *part 2* (Tom Holland)

Tom's P.O.V

Tom leaned against the doorway to his bedroom, watching Y/N's sleeping form as she lay in his bed. He sighed, admiring how beautiful she looked, even in the state that she was in.

"Mate? You here?" Tom turned around as he heard his front door open, as well as Harrison's voice. He put his finger to his lips when Harrison appeared, telling him to be quiet. Harrison nodded in response as he walked towards the doorway, his gaze drifting to Y/N.

"What happened?" he asked quietly. Tom sighed and looked back at Y/N.

"She went to a party, hosted by a guy she barely knows and got fucked up. And then, in her very drunk state, she kissed me." He admitted, looking at Harrison. Harrison nodded and kept his gaze on Y/N.

"Mate, you...you don't seem shocked, by any of that." Tom scoffed. Harrison sighed and looked at his best friend.

"Look, I've known about her feelings for you for years. I know that it crushed her when you started talking about Carly like she's your future wife. Because let's be honest, she isn't. Y/N is." He nodded. Tom's eyes widened and he stood up straight.

"Excuse me?" he scoffed.

"Deny it all you want, I kind of get it especially since you're dating someone else. But I see the way that you look at her, I've seen it for years. I know that you're just as in love with her as she is with you, and I genuinely don't know how you guys haven't already been dating for years. Because you're in love with each other and have been ever since we were kids." Harrison shrugged. Tom gulped, his eyes wavering as he looked down.

"I'm not saying that that's true...but by morning, I'll be single again." He admitted. Harrison looked at him.

"You're breaking up with Carly?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm not saying that you're right, but when Y/N kissed me, I kissed back. You know what happens on a night out, tons of girls come onto me and try to kiss me, and I never kiss back or even let them get that close. I kissed back because it was Y/N. I wanted to kiss her." He admitted. Harrison sighed and nodded as Tom looked down.

"So, I guess that you're right. I'm in love with Y/N."

Y/N's P.O.V

My head thumped harshly as I slowly peeled my eyes open. I groaned, as immediately streams of the morning sun hit me in the face, making me squeeze my eyes shut again and roll over so that my back was to the window.

"You up, darling?" I slowly peeled my eyes open again and gave Tom a small smile as he walked in, holding a tray with a mug on it, as well as a plate of scrambled eggs.

"I am now." I nodded as I slowly sat up in the bed. Tom returned it, gulping as he placed the tray on the bedside table before taking a seat next to me on the bed.

"You hungry?" he asked.

"Honestly, I can't even look at those eggs right now without wanting to throw up, but thanks anyway, it was a nice thought." I nodded. Tom returned it and looked down.

"What happened last night? All I can vaguely remember is you grabbing my arm." I chuckled. He gulped and looked at me.

"Well, you, um, went to a party, got very, very, drunk, called me to come pick you up, and then you kissed someone." He nodded.

"Great. Out with it then, who did I kiss?" I sighed. Tom gulped again and looked at me.

"Me." He admitted. My eyes widened and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. Had I really gotten so drunk that I had kissed my best friend and therefore given myself away?

"Oh my god." I whispered, making him nod.

"Yeah. And that was before you confessed your love for me and told me that the reason for you being out of control recently is because you can't stand to see Carly and I together." He explained. I choked and shook my head as I buried my face in my hands.

"No, god, no, fuck, this cannot be happening right now, I can't believe this is happening." I choked, tears starting to leave my eyes.

"Hey, hey." Tom spoke, gently taking my hands from my face and replacing them with his own, making me look at him. I gulped and stared into his beautiful doe eyes, petrified of what would happen next.

"There are two things about last night that I haven't told you yet. The first is that I kissed you back." He admitted. My eyes widened slightly.

"But...you're with Carly, you're in love with her." I scoffed. Tom sighed, looking into my eyes.

"The first thing leads me onto the second thing. I broke up with Carly because of last night." He nodded. I gulped.

"Tom, I'm so sorry." I choked. He shook his head and gave me a small smile.

"Don't be. Had you been any other girl trying to kiss me, I would have pushed you away immediately. But I wanted to kiss you, that's why I let you do it. And, once I got you back here, I invited Harrison over to help out with you. He opened my eyes to the fact that the reason why I kissed you, is because I'm in love with you." He admitted, gently stroking his thumb over my cheek. My eyes widened further.

"Tom." I choked.

"Look, darling, all I can say is that I'm so sorry that it took me so long to realise my feelings for you. But I've realised them now, and I'm not with Carly anymore. So, will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" he asked timidly. I bit my lip in a weak attempt to stop my smile from growing.

"Yes, Tom. I'll be your girlfriend." I nodded. He returned it and smiled before leaning in and gently pressing our lips together, his hands still cupped around my face. I returned it eagerly, cherishing what his lips felt like against mine when I wasn't drunk. It was a feeling that from now on, I was going to feel a lot, and I couldn't wait.