A familiar face *part 2* (Peter Parker)

Peter's P.O.V

Peter landed on the other side of the girl, one hand between his feet and the other holding the mask as he slowly looked up at her. He wasn't prepared for what he saw, though. His eyes widened, his heart dropping to his feet as the girl that stood in front of him, was Y/N. His Y/N. Tony and Pepper's Y/N. After thirteen years, she was standing right in front of him and was pointing a gun at him. Peter had to admit, she looked good.

"Y/N?" he gulped, slowly standing up straight. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Who?" she scoffed. His eyes widened further.

"Oh, no." he whispered. She raised the gun again, making Peter's eyes widen even further as he had to think quickly to avoid getting shot.

"Karen, tranquiliser!" he yelled, shooting the small pellet out of his wrist. Y/N cried out slightly as it lodged in her neck, her eyes widening as she pulled it out and looked at it. She scoffed and looked back at Peter.

"What the fuck?" she spat before raising her gun. Peter flinched slightly, but the fear subsided as her body started to sway slightly and her arm fell back to her side.

"Did...did you d-drug me?" she gulped, her eyes squinting as the tranquiliser started to take effect.

"I had to. I'm sorry, Y/N." Peter shook his head as he slowly and carefully walked towards the girl.

"W-who's...Y/N?" she whispered before her legs gave way.

"Woah!" Peter exclaimed as he rushed to her, just managing to catch her before the floor did. He sunk to the floor with her in his arms, sighing and looking down at the face that he had missed for thirteen years. She looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows, confusion obviously all that was on her mind as her face slowly relaxed and her eyes fluttered shut. Peter took a sigh of relief as her body went limp in his arms and he picked her up bridal style, knowing that Tony had to see this.

Peter stood outside of the glass container that he had put Y/N in, still in his suit as he stared at the girl that was still unconscious on the white floor of the room. He sighed, rubbing his spandex-covered hand over his chin as he waited for Tony. As if on cue, the door opened, and Tony ran in.

"It can't be her, surely." Tony gulped, not even looking at Peter as he ran straight to the glass wall of the container. Peter gulped, trying to study his mentor's body language as the man's hands clenched into fists. He yelled out and hammered a fist against the glass, making Peter flinch and take a step back.

"D-dad? Are you okay?" Peter gulped. Tony sighed, lowering his head before turning to the boy.

"It's one thing that HYDRA took my only biological child from me when she was little more than a baby, it's a whole other thing that they turned her into a HYDRA agent, and I can't even comprehend the level of fucked up that it is to have her sent here to attack her own goddamn family. Even for HYDRA, this is low." He nodded, his hands still clenched into fists as he paced in front of Peter.

"I know, dad, but that's why they've done it. A normal HYDRA agent attacking your family is bad enough, but they know that sending your child, who you haven't seen in ten years because they took her, to fight you will mess with you. You can't let it." He shook his head. Tony looked at him.

"I would have thought that this would get to you too, Pete. You don't seem that fazed." He scoffed.

"Oh, I am, I'm furious. But, I don't know. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that after almost fifteen years, my best friend is in front of me again. My best friend, your daughter, the girl who is virtually my sister...is back." He mumbled, a slight smile tugging on his lips as he looked at the unconscious girl behind the glass.

"Hold your horses, Pete. They brainwash their recruits, she won't know who she is. She won't know that she's a Stark and she won't know that you two were best friends, let alone virtually siblings." Tony mumbled.

"I know. I said her name, she refused to believe that it was her name. She just kept asking "who"." Peter nodded. Tony sighed and rubbed his hands over his face.

"Go get some rest or something, dad, I'll stay here and watch Y/N." Peter spoke. Tony looked at him.

"You sure, kid? We're not sure yet if she has any special abilities." Tony replied.

"She doesn't seem to, none that she used against me, anyway. But even if she does, I'll be fine. I was taught by the best." He smiled. Tony returned it, shaking his head and gently ruffling Peter's hair before wandering to the door and walking out. Peter sighed and looked back into the container. He chewed on his lip, staring at the girl that he had waited for thirteen years to see again. But it was far from the perfect reunion that Peter had always wanted.

Y/N's P.O.V

My brain pounded harshly in my skull, making me groan and whimper as my eyes fluttered open slowly. They immediately squeezed shut again as white light flooded my vision, telling me that I had failed to complete the mission. If I had succeeded, I'd be faced with four dull grey walls instead of pure white ones. My eyes opened fully and then widened as I looked around the small container. I sat up slowly, groaning more as achy pain swept through my body. I placed my hands flat against the white floor, supporting my body as I eased myself up. I stumbled slightly as I looked out into what appeared to be a control room. I clenched my jaw as Spiderman stood there, the absence of his mask meaning that I could see him staring at me.

"Welcome back, Y/N." he spoke. I scoffed and squinted my eyes at him.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I spat.

"Because it's your name." he nodded, crossing his arms over his chest as he walked towards the glass.

"That's not my name. My only name is my code name, and that's black flower." I stated. Spiderman clenched his jaw as he stared at me.

"Do you remember my name?" he asked.

"Sure. You're Spiderman." I nodded.

"No, no, my real name. Do you remember my name?" he asked, his clenched jaw making it clear that he was becoming angry with my lack of knowledge. I gulped.

"No." I admitted, shaking my head.

"My name is Peter Benjamin Stark, and you, are Y/N Maria Stark." He stated. My eyes widened and I felt my heart drop to my feet.

"No...n-no, I can't be a Stark." I scoffed, shaking my head.

"Well, you are. You are Tony Stark's daughter, his only biological child." He explained. My eyebrows furrowed.

"But you just said that you're also a Stark. I assume that that makes you my brother." I nodded. Peter sighed and looked down.

"I'm your adopted brother. My surname was Parker, but then my parents were killed in the same attack that you were in taken in, and your parents adopted me." He mumbled. I choked and shook my head.

"I can't be a Stark, I refuse to take that name. The Starks made their money out of warmongering, Tony Stark made his millions from selling weapons to his own enemies-."

"Oh, so being a brainwashed agent for a corporation that was first created by Nazis and has killed millions of people worldwide is somehow better than having a father who sold a few missiles to a few bad guys?" he spat. My eyes wavered, a tear falling from them as I turned around so that my back was facing the glass before I slid down it and to the floor. I heard Peter sigh, and a very soft thud told me that his hand was now flat against the glass.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap. It's just, I've lived the last thirteen years without my best friend, or my parents, and my adoptive parents have lived that time without their only child. Now, you're finally back, we finally have a chance to be normal again, and you don't remember anything. You're just like every other brainwashed HYDRA agent out there, and it's killing me." He scoffed quietly. I just stared straight ahead, tears leaving my eyes at his words.

"That's not my fault, Peter." I whispered, uttering the boy's name for the first time. I gulped as I felt his eyes stare into the back of my head before he sighed.

"I know." He returned quietly before walking away from the container and walking out of the room, leaving me alone once again.