The bad Spiderman *final part* (Peter Parker)

"Y/N, now's your chance, kill him." Peter nodded, pointing to the other Peter who was now leaning against the wall.

"Y/N, angel, don't listen to him, I'm the real Peter." The one against the wall insisted, coughing and doubling over as he held his arm over his waist. My eyes widened.

"Shit." I gulped, my heart starting to race as I couldn't tell which Peter was which. And one wrong move could end the life of the real one. No pressure, I thought as I stared at the two of them.

"Baby, you know that it's me, please." The Peter leaning against the wall choked. I gulped, slowly raising my hand but moving it every few seconds so that I switched between aiming at both of the Peters.

"Don't do this, please, you know me." The one standing up straight gulped. My eyes wavered, a tear leaving them as I stared at them both, my mind starting to be made up on which one was the real Peter. My hand slowly moved to aim at the one leaning against the wall, making his eyes widen.

"Baby, it's me, please!" he cried, tears leaving his eyes. I gulped, another tear leaving my eye as my hand started to be enveloped in my energy.

"I'm sorry." I choked before firing. But at the very last second, I switched my aim to the other Peter. His eyes widened as the beam of energy fired into him, throwing him down the corridor.

"Thank god." Peter choked, making me gulp as he collapsed onto his knees.

"Babe, you're okay, it's okay." I nodded as I rushed to him and put my arm around him. He looked at me.

"How did you know that it was me?" he asked.

"I mean, it helped that you're so injured that you can't even stand, that was a pretty clear difference." I teased, making him chuckle weakly.

"But I know you, Peter. I know my Peter." I nodded. He returned it and gave me a small smile before leaning forward slightly. I took the hint and closed the gap, joining our lips as I held his face. But something was wrong. Peter gently exhaled his breath onto my lips, making my eyes open as he suddenly collapsed fully onto the floor with his eyes shut. My eyes widened.

"No, no, Pete, don't leave me now, come on." I shook my head as I took his face and gently shook him, trying to wake him up.

"Peter, please, don't do this to me." I choked, starting to panic as he was completely unresponsive.

"What's going on?" I looked up and sighed in relief as Tony, Natasha and Steve jogged towards us.

"I found him, this is the real Peter." I nodded.

"You sure?" Steve asked.

"One hundred percent. But now, I can't wake him up." I choked.

"Okay, alright, it's going to be fine." Tony nodded as he got down on one knee next to me and extended his metal arm, scanning something over Peter's body.

"Talk to me, FRIDAY." He demanded.

"He's in a bad way, boss. He has several broken ribs, a broken pelvis and a punctured lung. At this rate, the pain alone could kill him." She spoke, making my eyes widen. Tony looked at me.

"That's not going to happen, okay, kid? We're going to get him back to the Avengers' Tower, we're going to pump him full of morphine, and he's going to be fine, yeah?" he asked. I gulped and nodded, making Tony give me a small smile as he gently and carefully picked Peter up.

I sat on the roof of the Avengers' Tower, looking out over the streets of New York as the lights made the city come to life in the darkness. I sighed, tears pricking my eyes and my legs dangling over the edge as I waited for news on Peter. Since he collapsed in the HYDRA base, he hadn't woken up, and that had been two days ago now. It would be an understatement to say that I was worried about him.

"We wondered where you were." I looked over my shoulder and gave Tony a small smile as he walked towards me.

"As much as I didn't want to leave Peter's side, it was killing me to just sit there and either watch him die, or wait for him to wake up, so I figured that I'd get some air." I mumbled.

"That's understandable." Tony nodded as he took a seat next to me. I sighed and looked back out, the feeling of the breeze gently flowing through my hair still not relaxing me.

"You're the reason that we got Peter back, you know that, right?" Tony asked. I looked at him.

"What?" I scoffed. The man shrugged and returned my gaze.

"Well, none of us saw that something was wrong with him, we just figured that he was angry or something. You saw right through the fake facade of the clone from the start. So, the real Peter wouldn't be downstairs right now if it weren't for you." He stated.

"The real Peter also wouldn't be fighting for his life right now if I'd gone straight after him and not taken the fucking elevator to the roof." I mumbled.

"No, don't do that to yourself, kid. You know him so well that you saved his life. Please tell me that you see that." He nodded. I sighed and looked at him.

"Fine. I guess that I do know him quite well. I mean, he is the love of my life, so I'm not surprised. I should probably tell him that, though, every so often." I spoke.

"Trust me, Y/N, he knows." Tony reassured. I looked at him and gave him a small smile before looking back out onto the city.

~One week later~

My eyes fluttered open, them immediately squinting shut as sunlight flooded in through the floor-to-ceiling windows of Peter and I's Avengers' Tower bedroom. I opened my eyes fully again, my mouth opening into a yawn as I stretched. As my arms extended, my left wrist was grabbed suddenly. I looked to the side and smirked, as Peter grabbing my wrist had stopped my hand from smacking the boy in the face.

"Thank fuck I have Spidey senses." He mumbled, his eyes still closed with sleep as he let my wrist go. I laughed and nodded as I sat up and put one leg over his waist, straddling him as his eyes opened and he looked at me.

"Morning, angel." He whispered.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked, gently leaning down and pressing my lips against one of the bruises that still occupied Peter's chest from his stay at HYDRA.

"Better. It's not quite as excruciating to breathe anymore." He teased.

"Shit, sorry." I gulped as I started to move my leg.

"Hey." Peter spoke, putting a hand on my leg and stopping me. I looked at him and bit my lip as he pressed my leg back down and kept me straddling his waist.

"Funnily enough, I like having you on top of me." He teased, making me giggle as I gave his chest a playful but very light slap.

"It's good to have you back, Pete." I nodded. He returned it, his smile dipping slightly as he looked down.

"H-how do I compare to the clone? I know that he was more outgoing than me." He mumbled, timidly looking at me through his eyelashes. I shook my head and pressed my finger to his lips, telling him to shut up.

"Don't do that to yourself. I mean, sure, he was more outgoing, but he took that too far most of the time. Not to mention, he wasn't you." I scoffed and shook my head again. Peter looked at me.

"If I had the choice between a thousand versions of the clone or one real you, I'd always pick you. Every time, without thinking, it's always going to be you." I reassured. Peter gave me a small smile, thanking me with his eyes as he raised his chin. I took the hint, leaning down and pressing our lips together. He returned it, raising his hand to cup my cheek and pull me closer as he smiled into the kiss. After a moment, I broke it but kept my lips hovering just over Peter's.

"It's good to be back." He nodded. I smiled before leaning down and kissing him, Peter immediately kissing back as I sunk further into his arms, my mind filled with thoughts of how happy I was to have the real Peter, my Peter, back.