Just best friends (Tom Holland)

"Tom, stop." I spoke sternly, though trying not to laugh or even smile as the attractive boy, and my best friend, poked my cheek.

"You can't stay mad at me forever, Y/N/N." he smirked, his phone camera on me as he tried to get me to smile.

"Fuck off, Thomas, I'm trying to be mad at you." I huffed, accidentally letting a small giggle slip my lips at the end. Tom laughed and nodded before looking at his camera.

"For those of you who are only just joining my livestream, this adorable little gal is very annoyed at me because I ate the last row of her chocolate, which I bought for her in America. And I bought it, with my hard-earned money, so technically, it was my chocolate, and therefore it's alright." He shrugged, smirking as he looked up at me.

"That logic is so deeply flawed, you bought me that chocolate as a present, so that made it automatically mine, AND we can't get it in England, which is why I asked you to buy it for me in the first place!" I exclaimed.

"You love me really, darling." Tom smirked before looking at the camera. The statement made my heart jump, the nickname sending butterflies to my stomach, and the statement doing the same. Only issue was that Tom meant he loved me as a best friend. I loved him as more.

"Anyway, you guys don't watch my livestreams to hear us bickering, so next question. Um..." Tom mumbled, looking at the screen and trying to pick out a question.

"Oh, okay, I'll do this one because it's one that I get asked at least once every time I do any form of interview. Are you and Y/N dating?" Tom read out. My eyes widened and my face turned crimson at the question, even more so as I knew that Tom's response would crush my heart, without him even knowing it.

"We are not dating, no. I'm not actually seeing anyone right now, not necessarily by choice, but that's how it is. I love Y/N, so much, but not like that. We're just best friends. Nothing more." Tom nodded, my heart sinking further at the smile accompanying the answer that told me that he was confident in his words.

"You want to add anything, Y/N?" Tom asked, looking at me. My eyes widened slightly.

"Um...ew, no, I'd have to be crazy to want to date this smelly loser." I chuckled slightly, trying to play it off as cool. It worked, making Tom laugh and nod before looking at the camera.

"What a lovely best friend. Anyway, it's stupidly late over here, so I'm going to go. Love all you guys so much, thank you for everything, check out "Spiderman: Far from home" and I'll see you guys later." He smiled before turning his phone off and flopping down onto the bed beside me.

"Damn. Why does that question about us dating always come up?" Tom chuckled, closing his eyes as he buried his face into the hotel's white bed sheets.

"People are curious, I guess." I gulped, timidly looking at him. He nodded tiredly, and I could tell by the way that his breathing was slowing that he was falling asleep. Don't ask him now, Y/N, I thought as I looked at the sleeping god next to me. Don't ask him now, now is not the right time, don't you dare-.

"Would us dating really be so bad, though?" I gulped, my heart almost thumping through my chest as I uttered the words. Tom's eyes shot open, making me feel sicker as he sat up and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you trying to say, Y/N?" he asked, moving closer to me on the bed.

"I-I just...think that us having a relationship...one, like girlfriend and boyfriend, a real one w-would be...nice." I stuttered, refusing to look into Tom's beautiful eyes as I could just feel them burning a hole into my face. My heart dropped as the minute of awkward silence between us gave me my answer.