"Peter knows Spiderman!" *part 2* (Peter Parker)

Peter's P.O.V

"This is a bad idea." Peter gulped as him and Ned walked up the path to Y/N's house, the music already thumping and drunk teenagers already on the lawn.

"No, it's not, you heard Y/N yourself, she likes you." Ned smiled.

"No, Ned, she likes Spiderman, who she doesn't know is me." He groaned.

"I don't know, I'm pretty sure that she likes you too." Ned nodded. Peter looked at him.

"What?" he gulped.

"MJ may or may not have told me that Y/N always talks about you, so she told me to tell you to make your move tonight because she's sick of her always talking about you and nothing being done about it." He nodded, reciting Michelle's words. Peter stared at him with wide eyes.

"And you couldn't tell me that before we were about to step into Y/N's freaking party?!" He exclaimed.

"It didn't come up." He shrugged. Peter groaned and smacked his palm against his head as they walked in.

Y/N's P.O.V

I danced to the music, the red cup held loosely in my hand as I swayed my hips. I looked up and my eyes brightened as I saw Peter and Ned walk in. I pushed my way through the crowd to get to them.

"Guys, hey!" I laughed, making them look at me.

"Hey, Y/N." Peter gave me a nervous smile.

"I'm so glad that you guys could come." I smiled, wrapping my arms around Peter's neck and hugging him. He froze for a moment before slowly hugging me back.

"I love the hat, Ned." I chuckled as I pulled away from Peter.

"Yeah, it gives me confidence." He smiled. I returned it and nodded before gesturing to behind me.

"Pizza and drinks are in the kitchen, there is alcohol, but also obviously soft drinks if you don't want to drink, no pressure, and just have fun." I smiled.

"Thanks, Y/N." Peter chuckled.

"Oh, and, I'd like a dance with you at some point." I nodded, looking at Peter. His eyes widened slightly and he blushed.

"Um, s-sure." He nodded. I smiled before walking off.

I walked around my house, making sure that it was still relatively clean, but also half looking for Peter.

"Hey, Ned." I yelled over the music, making him look at me.

"Where's Peter?" I asked. His eyes widened slightly.

"Um...the bathroom, I think." He nodded. My eyebrows furrowed.

"You're a terrible liar, Ned. If you see him, tell him that I'm looking for him." I nodded. He returned before I headed upstairs. I sighed, checking each room to make sure that they were still in order. I opened the door to my room and my eyes widened. My throat dried as Peter stood there, back turned to me. In the Spiderman suit.

"Hey, everyone, I'm Spiderman. Just thought I'd say hi to my buddy, Peter." He mimicked as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. He sighed and shook his head.

"God, this is so stupid." He mumbled before turning around. His eyes widened as he spotted me.

"Y/N...oh my god..." he gulped. I stared at him, unsure of what to say.

"You weren't meant to see this, oh my god, you can't tell anyone, you can't say anything, I'm begging you." He rambled, looking at me with desperate eyes. I took a deep breath before striding towards him. His eyes widened further.

"Y/N, what are you-." I took his face and pulled him down, smashing our lips together. He returned it without hesitation, curling his arms around my waist as he returned the kiss. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"So, erm, you're not mad at me for n-not telling you that I'm Spiderman?" he chuckled nervously. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"You heard me say that I have a crush on Spiderman. Problem was, I also have a crush on you, so you both being the same person gets rid of that." I smiled, making him laugh.

"Now, I think that you better go down there and show Flash that Peter really does know Spiderman." I nodded. He chuckled and shake his head.

"Maybe I'll give you a little kiss too, whilst I'm at it." He returned.

"I'd like that." I admitted. He smiled again before leaning down and kissing me again. I returned it, holding his face. He broke the kiss after a moment and pulled on his mask.

"Showtime." He smiled.

I stood in the kitchen, dancing to the music and waiting for Peter to arrive. As if on cue, I heard gasping.

"Oh my god, is that Spiderman?!" Flash yelled from the DJ booth. I turned around and everyone cheered as Peter swung down from my roof and landed swiftly on my floor.

"Hey everybody, I just thought I'd say hi to my buddy, Peter." He chuckled in a thick Brooklyn accent that he was obviously exaggerating in order to cover up his own voice, making Flash's jaw fall open.

"Do a backflip, Spiderman." Ned smiled.

"Sure thing, big guy." Peter nodded before doing a flip, making everyone clap and cheer.

"Attach yourself to the ceiling." Liz chipped in.

"Alrighty then." He spoke before firing a web at the ceiling and flipping himself upside down. Everyone gasped and cheered again as he attached the web to his feet, meaning that he was dangling in that famous upside-down position from the news, the soles of his feet pressed together against the web.

"Now, where's the host of this awesome party? I heard from Peter that she has a little crush on me." He chuckled, pretending to look around. I rolled my eyes playfully at him, but laughed as Liz and Betty pushed me forwards.

"She's the host, all her." Liz smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Spiderman. You're Y/N, right? Peter has told me a lot about you." He nodded. I chuckled and shook my head, knowing that Peter was smirking under the mask.

"That's right, Spiderman." I replied, biting my lip.

"How would you like a little kiss, Y/N?" he asked.

"Oh my god, Y/N, do it!" Liz exclaimed, making everyone cheer in agreement.

"Okay, okay!" I laughed before turning back to Peter. The room fell silent as I gently untucked the mask from his neck and pulled it down to his nose, his lips the only thing showing so that his identity was safe. I gently cupped his upside-down face before joining our lips. Everyone cheered again, making both of us smile into it as Peter kissed me back.

"Y/N kissed Spiderman!" Flash yelled, making everyone whoop and clap. I laughed and turned back to Peter.

"Text me later." I nodded, making him chuckle and nod as he leant forward and pecked my lips again.

"I will." He promised, giving me one last smile before pulling his mask back on.