The truce *final part* (Tom Holland)

~One month later~

My eyes fluttered open, a yawn leaving my lips as I slowly came out of the deep sleep that I'd been only seconds ago. I looked to my side, smiling and biting my lip as Tom lay next to me, still asleep as his naked chest rose and fell and his arm held me into his body by my waist. I leant in, gently pecking his cheek before sitting up and grabbing Tom's white dress shirt that lay discarded on the floor. 

"Mhm...why are you getting up?" Tom's voice grumbled, making me chuckle and look at him over my shoulder as I put the shirt on over my underwear. 

"Because it's...Jesus, it's already 10:30, we're burning daylight." I nodded as I stood up. 

"It's also Saturday, come back to bed, darling." He groaned. I smiled again as he reached out for me, but I took a step back to avoid him grabbing me. 

"Nope, come on. The shopping needs to be done, Tessa needs to be walked, chores need to be completed, let's move." I spoke as I walked out of the bedroom, chuckling as Tom let out another loud groan. I headed downstairs into the kitchen, smiling at Tessa as she ran up to me, waggling her tail erratically. 

"You want outside, Tess?" I asked, making her whine in response. 

"Okay, okay, I got you, girl." I chuckled as I opened the back door for her. She ran out happily as I headed around the island and clicked the kettle on. I smiled to myself as I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips lazily start to kiss my neck. 

"You know something, Tommy?" I asked. 

"You want me to fuck you, right against this kitchen counter?" he teased against my skin. I laughed at his words and turned around in his arms. 

"It feels weird having an empty house. I mean, I know that everyone left a month ago, but we were all quarantined for so long together that it felt normal to have six people here, instead of just us and Tessa. I kind of miss it." I admitted, putting a fake pout onto my lips. 

"I know, angel. But we could still have six people in the house again. It'd just take a few years to get that many, and they'd all be very little at first, but they'd grow." He teased, making me roll my eyes playfully and shake my head. 

"Slow down there, Holland, I think that half a year in is a little soon to be talking about pregnancy." I chuckled and shook my head. 

"True." He nodded. Suddenly, he pushed down on my hips, making me squeal as he lifted me onto the counter and stood in between my legs. 

"Doesn't mean that we can't carefully do the thing that would lead to pregnancy if we weren't careful." He smirked, ghosting his lips over mine. 

"That's a very long-winded way of saying that you want to have sex." I chuckled. He shook his head and returned it as he joined our lips together, me returning it and holding his face as his hands held my waist. I couldn't help but smile as Tom smirked, deepening the kiss as he slid his tongue into my mouth. 

"Morning, you two-for fucks' sake, every damn time." Tom broke the kiss and looked over his shoulder to reveal Harry. 

"What are you doing here?" Tom scoffed. 

"I came to hang out, Sam is just parking the car. Didn't you hear me knock?" he asked as he sat at the island. 

"No, we, er, were too busy doing other things." Tom spoke, looking at me. I chuckled and shook my head as I jumped down from the counter. 

"Why is it always me who walks in to you two making out?" Harry groaned. 

"You tell me, mate." Tom sighed, leaning his hands against the island as Sam walked in. 

"Oy, oy, what's happening?" the boy asked, giving me a hug as he passed me. 

"I'm just wondering why my brothers are here, despite our parents and youngest brother living five minutes away." Tom nodded. 

"Well, Harrison and Tuwaine said that they were on their way over, so we figured that we'd join the party." Sam shrugged as I sat down on the sofa and turned the TV on. Tom's eyes widened. 

"They're coming over too?! Did no one think to call ahead?" Tom scoffed. 

"We're your brothers and they're your best friends, we didn't think that we needed to." Sam shrugged. 

"He's just mad because he and Y/N were about to do "it" before we showed up, and now they won't be able to." Harry mocked. Tom rolled his eyes and walked past the island, gently smacking his brother on the head as he passed. 

"Ow." The boy scoffed as Tom sat down next to me on the sofa and put his hand on my thigh. 

"Well, I think that it's nice to see all of you again. I was saying to Tom literally seconds before you showed up that I missed a full house." I smiled at them. 

"Personally, I preferred the other method of filling the house." Tom whispered in my ear, making me roll my eyes playfully and lightly smack his chest as he smirked. 

"See, Y/N wants us here." Sam stated tauntingly. Tom rolled his eyes and flipped his brother off as Harrison and Tuwaine walked in. 

"What's up, lads?" Harrison smiled. 

"I'm just going to say it, this is one-hundred-percent going against social distancing." Tom nodded, making me chuckle as everyone else joined us in sitting in the living room. 

"Don't lie to yourself, you know that you love having us here." Harrison smiled over-enthusiastically as he sat next to me and kissed my head. I chuckled at him as Tuwaine grabbed the remote and changed over to a Marvel movie. Tom looked at me. 

"You did say that you wanted a full house." He chuckled and nodded, gently rubbing his thumb against my thigh. 

"I know. And it's perfect." I smiled. He nodded and returned it, gently kissing my head before turning to watch the movie as I cuddled more into his side. Tom and I stayed like that for the rest of the day, cuddled up and watching a movie with our best friends. And that was the way that I liked it.

(Lil' note time :)

Okay, so a couple of things. Firstly, thank you so much for supporting this series, I really didn't realise that it would do as well as it did, so thank you for reading it and for enjoying it. Secondly, and most importantly, quarantine is NOT actually over. I feel like I shouldn't have to say this but I'm going to just in case, quarantine is still in place, at least it is in the UK, where this book is set and where I live. So, please continue to stay at home and be safe, continue to help out those who need it and continue to social distance and all that. Yeah. Just because the series ended with quarantine ending doesn't mean that it actually has, it has in some countries but obviously check with your news outlets to see if it has in your country before going to do "unessential things". Yeah. Thank you so much, and if anyone ever needs to talk about this whole thing, or about anything in general, I'm here. Stay safe and I love you all xxx)