Young love *part 2* (Peter Parker)

"I still can't believe that you said that!" I laughed, Peter returning it and nodding, our hands together and our fingers intertwined as we walked back to the Tower.

"I know, right? It's one of the rare occasions that I can say that it sounded funnier out loud than it did in my head." He smiled, making me laugh even more as we got to the doors.

"Wait, what if people see us?" Peter gulped, stopping us in our tracks just before we walked in. I looked at him.

"You don't think that it's good if people do?" I asked as I stood in front of him. He sighed and looked at me as he joined both of our hands together.

"It's nothing against you, angel. It's just that you are still technically off-limits to me, we're not meant to be together right now. I'm just dreading Mr Stark finding out, and I think that it's better if he finds out later rather than sooner." He chuckled, looking at me nervously as he checked to see what my reaction would be. I sighed and nodded as I looked at him.

"I get it, Pete, I understand. If you're not comfortable telling people yet, or people finding out yet, then that's fine. We'll tell people when we're both comfortable." I reassured. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much for understanding, sweetheart. You're amazing." He smiled.

"Not as amazing as you." I returned. His smile widened and he bit his lip before he pulled me into a hug. I returned it, closing my eyes as I leant into his chest and he gently pressed his lips to the top of my head. We broke the hug and smiled at each other as we stood a step back.

"Shall we?" I asked, nodding towards the glass doors. Peter returned it, opening the door for me and earning a smile in return as we both walked in.

"I'll see you around?" Peter asked, looking at me hopefully as his Queens accent sounded more prominent than ever.

"Yeah, Pete, you will." I nodded. He smiled and bit his lip, me returning the look as we both turned away and went our separate ways, my heart filled with love and hope that Peter felt the same about me as I headed up to my room.

Mine and Peter's first date had been a week ago, and to say that it had been amazing was an understatement. We had gone to a lovely restaurant in Queens and Peter had been nothing short of a gentleman the entire time. The whole evening had been an experience that had only made me fall in love with him more, and I hoped that he felt the same about me. I snapped out of my thoughts as I walked into the living room, my lips curling into a smile as Peter sat on the sofa, watching something unknown to me on TV. I walked in further, Peter noticing my presence as he looked at me and a smile spread across his face too.

"Hey, you." He chuckled as I sat next to him, my heart swelling even further as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You not worried about PDA?" I teased.

"No one's around." He chuckled and shook his head as he looked at my lips.

"What you watching?" I asked, nodding to the TV.

"Just some cooking show, I'm not really watching. More focused on something else now." He nodded, his gaze flicking between my eyes and my lips. My smile dipped as I also looked at his lips. Whilst Peter and I had been officially dating for a week now, we hadn't kissed yet or even thought about it, given that we were both each other's first relationship. I was ready, though, and I was ready for Peter to be my first kiss. I gulped, Peter returning it as we both slowly but surely started to lean in.

"Hey, you two-woah, what the fuck's going on here?!" We jumped apart and my eyes widened as Steve, Natasha, Clint and Bruce were stood at the doorway, smirks on all of their lips.

"Um...er...this isn't...erm..." Peter stammered as he gulped harshly.

"Were you two about to kiss? Since when have you two even been a thing?" Clint scoffed.

"Since last week. Peter asked me out, but you can't tell my dad." I shook my head.

"Why not? You two are adorable together!" Natasha squealed.

"You really think that?" Peter asked hopefully.

"Course, look at you two! We could see it from day one." Steve chuckled.

"You still can't tell my dad, guys, please. He made it clear when Peter moved in that I was off-limits to him, he'll kill Peter if he finds out that we're dating." I begged.

"Oh, come on, he wouldn't kill him, maybe just kick him off of the team-."

"Please, guys." Peter begged. The guys sighed and looked at each other.

"Okay, alright. But if your dad asks, we won't lie to him." Bruce warned.

"I guess that that's good enough. Thank you, guys." I nodded.

"Don't mention it. Be safe, kids." Clint teased, making the rest of them chuckle and smirk.

"Ew!" I exclaimed as they walked away, making them laugh as they left the room.

"It looks like we're going to have to tell your dad soon." Peter gulped as I leant back against him.

"It's okay, Pete. We'll figure it out." I reassured. He sighed and nodded, giving my forehead a kiss as we turned back to the TV.