The adopted daughter (Peter Parker)

Requested by coffee_addict2005: Steve and Natasha are a couple, and Y/N is their adopted daughter. She goes to midtown but no one knows who she is. She starts dating Peter, but he doesn't know who she is and she doesn't know that he's Spiderman and is one of the Avengers. One day, she brings him home to meet her parents.

"Mom! Where are my shoes?!" I yelled, rummaging through my room frantically as I tried to find my sneakers.

"Your purple ones?! Are they not in your room?!" she shouted back from downstairs.

"No! That's why I'm asking you where they are!" I returned.

"Are you two incapable of having a conversation that doesn't involve shouting from two different rooms?" my dad sighed from the stairs.

"Dad, butt out, I can't find my shoes!" I groaned loudly.

"Oh, I know, I heard!" he responded, making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Oh, they're in the living room!" mom yelled.

"Thank you!" I shouted before quickly grabbing my bag and rushing down the stairs. I headed into the living room and grabbed my shoes. I untied the laces as I walked into the kitchen and smiled at my parents. Who happened to be Steve and Natasha Rogers. Yes, I was the daughter of two of the biggest Avengers. Well, adopted daughter. My parents had worked for Tony Stark when I was a baby, meaning that I lived on the compound. When I was around one, a massive explosion on the compound killed my parents and rendered me an orphan. But I was lucky in the fact that when my biological parents had died, my adoptive parents were thinking about having a baby, but couldn't biologically due to my mom's "graduation" ceremony. And so instead, they adopted me. When I was four, they'd moved us to a quiet suburb in Queens in an attempt to give me as normal of a life as I could have given our situation. And so I'd been virtually born and bred in Queens and currently went to Midtown High-school with my best friends, MJ, Ned, and Peter. But Peter was different. I'd crushed on the boy since I'd met him two years ago, his hazel curls and innocent chocolate eyes making me fall for him. It just sucked that he only saw me as a friend.

"Earth to Y/N." I snapped back as I heard my dad's voice, making my parents chuckle at me as I stood at the doorway to the kitchen.

"You going to eat breakfast with us, or are you going to continue staring into space?" my dad teased, making me roll my eyes as I walked in.

"I don't have time to eat with you, I'm late for school." I sighed as I sat down and pulled my purple sneakers on.

"What? You've got half an hour to get there, you can spare five minutes to eat with your parents." mom scoffed.

"I may have half an hour to get there, but I'm meeting Peter at his favourite sandwich place in fifteen, so I need to go." I nodded. Mom and dad exchanged looks with raised eyebrows and pursed lips, making me groan.

"Not this again." I sighed.

"We're just saying, honey, you talk about him a lot. I remember when I used to talk a lot about your dad to your uncle Tony." my mom teased, making my dad blow her a kiss.

"Yeah, and if I had to sit down with Tony and convince him that I was good enough for your mom, Peter has to sit down and convince me that he's good enough for you." he nodded.

"One, you guys are disgusting, and two, we're not even dating. We're just friends." I sighed as I stood up.

"Yeah, for now." my mom mumbled under her breath. I rolled my eyes before grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"See you guys later!" I called as I left the kitchen.

"Have a good day, kid!" my dad yelled after me, making me smile and shake my head as I left the house.