The bad Spiderman *part 1* (Peter Parker)

My eyes fluttered open, them immediately squinting shut as sunlight flooded in through the floor-to-ceiling windows of Peter and I's Avengers' Tower bedroom. I opened my eyes fully again, my mouth opening into a yawn as I stretched. As my arms extended, my left wrist was grabbed suddenly. I looked to the side and smirked, as Peter grabbing my wrist had stopped my hand from smacking the boy in the face.

"Thank fuck I have Spidey senses." He mumbled, his eyes still closed with sleep as he let my wrist go. I laughed and nodded as I sat up and put one leg over his waist, straddling him as his eyes opened and he looked at me.

"Mm. Morning, babe." He yawned as he also stretched out, the arch in his back making me rise slightly on his chest.

"You ready for another day of me whooping your ass in training?" I smirked. Peter raised an eyebrow at me, making me bite my lip.

"Someone's cocky, aren't they?" he chuckled, his hands running over my waist before landing on my thighs.

"I have a right to be. You're shit, Spidey-boy." I teased. Both of Peter's eyebrows raised as he looked at me.

"You're in trouble now." He nodded as his fingers started to dance along my sides. My eyes widened and I screamed out in laughter as Peter started to tickle me.

"Peter! Stop! It tickles!" I screamed, making Peter smirk as he rolled us over so that he was on top and was between my legs.

"That's the point, angel." He smiled as he continued to tickle me. I continued to laugh and scream as I ignited the red energy in my palms, ready to give him a more serious tickle.

"Oh no, no way, no powers, that's not fair." Peter scoffed and shook his head as he took both of my wrists and pinned them above my head.

"Says he who is using his super strength to pin me down!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not using my super strength, I'm just naturally strong." He teased. I rolled my eyes playfully as Peter slipped his hands up my wrists and into my own, intertwining our fingers as he did. I bit my lip as I looked at him, him returning the loving gaze as he slowly leant down. His eyes fluttered shut as he joined our lips together, my eyes also closing as I returned the kiss. I smiled into it, making Peter smirk as he deepened the kiss and started to slowly grind his hips down onto mine. I breathed out shakily as he broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck, the feeling of being kissed and touched like this by Peter a feeling of pure bliss.

"Rise and shine, kids, time for training!" Tony's voice blared through the intercom, making us both jump slightly. Peter groaned as he stopped kissing my neck and looked up at the ceiling, where the speaker was.

"We're kind of in the middle of something, Mr Stark." He sighed.

"Which is exactly why I opted to talk to you via the intercom, instead of walking in and risking seeing something that I didn't want to. Just remember, whilst twenty is too old to have a teen pregnancy, it's too young to have an adult pregnancy." He teased, making Peter roll his eyes.

"Coming, Mr Stark." I called out.

"Atta girl. See you kids in five." He responded before the intercom clicked off. Peter sighed before leaning down and starting to kiss my neck again.

"Pete, what you doing?" I chuckled.

"We still have five minutes." He smirked into my neck.

"Get off!" I laughed, making him chuckle as he rolled off of me and back onto his side of the bed. I chuckled and shook my head as I stood from the bed and headed to the door, swaying my hips a little more than I usually would as I left the room and headed downstairs for breakfast.