The Old Guard *part 1* (Peter Parker)

(Please note that this is based off of a Netflix movie but you DON'T have to have seen it to understand this imagine, I explain the basic ideas of the movie that you need to understand within the imagine. It is a good movie, so feel free to have a look, but it IS quite gory and graphic, so please be cautious if you're not too good at handling that type of thing. Stay safe my loves xoxo)

I lay in Peter's arms, staring up at my beautiful boyfriend's face with a small smile on my lips. He returned the smile, his hand gently stroking my cheek and his tears gently falling onto my skin as the bullet hole that sat in my waist allowed my blood to ooze out onto the concrete that I was lying on.

"What's your plan now, assholes? Your best fighter is about to die in her boyfriend's arms." the guard smirked.

"We'll be fine." Tony nodded, all of them just trying to buy me time. Peter gulped, his eyes still glued to my paling face as my heart started to slow down.

"Come back to me, okay, babe? Come back to me." He nodded.

"I will, Peter. I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He nodded. All I did was stare at him, perfectly content in just looking at my beautiful boyfriend as my heart got increasingly slow. Suddenly, that all too familiar light started to appear behind Peter's head, making my eyes drift towards it.

"Tony, it won't be long now." Peter informed, his hand still gently caressing my cheek and calming me down like he always did. I exhaled one last breath, the light taking over and my eyes fluttering shut as my heart stopped beating.

I gasped, my back arching and surging up as my heart jolted back into life.

"Woah, woah, you're okay, you're good." Peter reassured, his arms still around me as I coughed and spluttered. The guards' eyes widened at the fact that I was suddenly alive again, all of them looking at each other for guidance.

"Fuck me." I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut in pain as my body forced the bullet out. It dropped to the concrete with a clang and I stood up, Peter's hands helping me. I looked between him and the others, all of them smirking as they looked at the guards.

"You good, kid?" Tony asked.

"As always." I nodded as I stared at the guards.

"What the fuck?" one of them mumbled.

"I told you that we'd be fine." Tony smiled.

"You see, we all have our thing. I'm the result of a German scientist, Nat here is an assassin, Peter is sticky. Y/N, well...Y/N is immortal." Steve smiled.

"Do your worst." I nodded before running at them. All of them started to yell and shout, panicking as they rushed to refill their guns with ammo. But I was too quick. As I got closer to them, I dropped to my back and slid towards them, immediately taking out one of the guards by swiping his legs with my feet. I quickly grabbed his gun before turning around and firing at another guard as Peter and the others started to fight too, Peter webbing the guards up as Tony, Nat and Steve fought them all hand to hand. I ran at another one, jumping at the last second and making him groan as I straddled his face. He gripped onto my thighs, trying to throw me off, but he couldn't as I used my strength to lean backwards and flip him onto his back quickly. His head slammed against the concrete, knocking him unconscious as I grabbed his gun and fired at the remaining guards. They groaned as they fell down, leaving none stood up. I puffed out and dropped the gun as I blew a strand of hair out of my face.

"Nicely done, kid. As usual." Tony praised.

"Yup. Another one to add to the collection." I mumbled, sighing slightly as I looked down at the new bullet scar on my waist.

"You know that I think that you're beautiful regardless of how many scars you get." Peter reassured as he took my face in his hands. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Thanks, Pete." I whispered. He nodded, giving me a small smile and gently pecking my lips before letting me go.

"Come on, let's find this piece of shit." Steve spoke as we headed into the HYDRA base.

I looked down the abandoned street, a lump in my throat as the air was thick with ash. That was one of the disadvantages to all of this immortal stuff. When I found someone new, I could feel exactly where they were, as if I was there myself. Which included the feeling of the air burning my lungs. I walked along the concrete, my boots barely making a sound due to how thick the ash on the ground was. I screamed as I turned around at the sound of gunshots. My eyes widened, a choke leaving my lips as I saw him. No, it couldn't be him, it couldn't be. I screamed again as he used his machine gun to shoot down the innocent people who were running desperately away from him, but they were dead before they even started moving. This was bad. This was really bad.

I screamed and shot into a sitting position, tears streaming down my face and a thin layer of sweat glistening against my skin as I came out of the dream. Well, I fucking wished that it was a dream, but I knew better than to believe that it was.

"Babe, talk to me." My face was gently taken, forcing me to look into Peter's stunning orbs as he sat up next to me.

"I-I found another one...I f-felt him die, I s-saw what he was capable of." I choked.

"You found another immortal? That's good, isn't it? I thought that you guys were few-and-far-between." He chuckled slightly.

"Fuck, we are, Pete, but, fuck, no. He's bad, he's really bad." I cried and shook my head. His eyes widened.

"Y/N, who did you see? Who could possibly be this bad?" he mumbled. I gulped and looked at him.

"I saw Bucky."