Broken *part 3* (Peter Parker)

I coughed, dust filling my lungs as I lay among the rubble. I looked around, not being able to see anything but slabs of concrete that used to be the Avengers' compound, that had just been blown up by Thanos.

"Hello?" I heard someone yell.

"Hello?!" I shouted back, coughing as I held my arm against my suit-covered waist.

"It's Rocket! I'm stuck!" he returned. I rolled my eyes, knowing that I'd have to help the racoon get out.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I can see you! I'm on your, urgh, three o'clock!" I turned around and sighed as I saw him there, a slab of concrete lying on top of his small body. I rolled my eyes and put my hands by my side, the red energy identical to Wanda's making me shoot up and towards him. I landed swiftly on my feet by him and pointed my hand at the rubble, the red energy lifting it with ease.

"Thank god, I couldn't breathe." He puffed as he stood up.

"Try and find the gauntlet, Rocket, I'm going to see if anyone else has surfaced." I nodded.

"Roger that." He returned before scurrying off into the rubble. I launched myself into the air, landing swiftly on the ground next to Steve as Tony landed next to us too, both of them in their suits just like I was.

"Is it really just the three of us against Thanos?" I gulped, looking at them.

"Looks that way." Steve nodded, pulling his helmet on.

"Great." I sighed, my red energy starting to dance between my fingertips as I got into a running stance.

"Whatever we do, we cannot let him snap his fingers." Tony nodded, looking at Thanos' hand that already had the gauntlet on it.

"Crap." I sighed.

"Avengers...assemble." Steve nodded, prompting all three of us to start running at Thanos. As soon as we were close enough, I used my energy to launch myself into the air, Tony firing his hand cannons at Thanos whilst Steve threw his shield at him. I hovered above Thanos and redirected my energy to the gauntlet, making Thanos groan as the force made him unwillingly outstretch his arm as the gauntlet started to slip off.

"Y/N, keep going!" Tony yelled, Thanos not being able to fight them as effectively with only one hand. I gritted my teeth and groaned slightly, intensifying the amount of energy as I could feel it slipping off of his hand. He looked at me.

"I thought that I'd snapped both of you little witch bitches out of existence." He smirked.

"You took everything from me. And now, I'm going to do the same to you." I nodded, increasing my power again. Steve and Tony's eyes widened as the increase made red laces of energy slowly but surely spread across Thanos' body and to his other arm, making him groan loudly as I could feel myself virtually ripping him apart, my eyes red. Suddenly, everything went quiet and all that could be heard was a faint whirring sound. Tony and Steve turned around and their eyes widened. I followed their gaze and my eyes also widened as a gold ring of energy started to appear. It opened completely and Dr Strange stepped out.

"Did you guys miss me?" he smiled as more rings started to open. My eyes widened as they all opened, gradually opening up to reveal Wakanda and the Wakandan army, as well as Valkyrie, Wanda and Hope. But I couldn't see Peter.

"About damn time, the poor girl's pinning him down all by herself!" Tony yelled, pointing his arm out to me as everyone came through the portals. I was too distracted looking for Peter to notice Thanos starting to fight back against my energy. I looked at him and my eyes widened as he broke free of the energy, sending me flying back. I landed with a thud and groaned, propping myself up on my elbows. I looked up to see Thanos looming over me and my eyes widened as he drove his fist towards me. Suddenly, a strong arm wrapped around my waist and scooped me up, making his fist land against the ground. I looked up and my eyes widened as Peter looked down at me, one hand holding the web that we were flying on and the other arm wrapped around my waist.

"Peter." I choked.

"Hey, sweetheart." He spoke gently, and I could tell that he was smiling underneath the mask. We landed swiftly, Peter's arms fully curling around my waist as I immediately started to lift up his mask. I pulled it up to his nose, not being able to wait anymore as I smashed our lips together. He laughed into it, pulling his mask the rest of the way off as he returned the kiss. I broke the kiss and just looked at him. He smiled gently, making my heart flutter as I'd waited five years to see that stunning smile. I gulped, gently running my hands over his features, his eyes fluttering shut as my fingertips danced over his eyelids before moving down his nose, finally moving over his thin lips.

"You done feeling up my face?" he chuckled, making me smile.

"I just...I've waited five years to see your face again." I whispered, my hands still cupped around his cheeks. I wasn't going to lie to myself, I was petrified that if I let him go for even a second, he would disappear into dust again.

"Wait, does...does this mean you're twenty now?" he asked. I bit my lip and nodded, his lips curling into a smirk.

"Aww, nice, I'm dating a twenty-year-old!" he laughed, making me smile as I leant up and joined our lips again.

"Guys, I know that you haven't seen each other in five years...but we could really use some help...stopping Thanos from...ending all life as we know it...AGAIN!" Tony yelled, his sentence interrupted as he fought members of Thanos' army.

"Right, sorry." Peter chuckled as he pulled his mask back on. He looked at me.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Let's do this." I smiled. He returned it as he shot a web and launched himself into the air, me doing the same with my energy as we launched ourselves back into the battle.