Distractions (Husband!AU, Tom Holland)

*Hey, my loves, apart from the request that I got that was a series, I've now done all of my requests, so lemme know if you have any more! Happy reading! :) *

My eyes fluttered open, a small groan immediately leaving my lips as rays of morning sunlight spilled into the bedroom. I looked over my shoulder and smiled, biting my lip as my husband was also starting to stir. A quiet groan left Tom's lips as he opened his eyes, the sun making the hazel of them look beautiful. He looked at me and sighed out.

"Morning, you." He smiled, making me return it as he raised his hand and gently stroked his fingers against my cheek.

"Hey." I returned as I sat up and straddled him, his hands finding my thighs.

"You sleep okay, darling?" he asked.

"I did. You?" I replied.

"Course I did, I was sleeping next to you." He smiled. I bit my lip and returned it as I leant down so that my chest was pressed against his naked torso.

"So, I was thinking that today, we could have a lazy day." I mumbled as I started to press kisses to his neck.

"Let me guess, that lazy day starts with sex?" he chuckled, making me smirk as I continued to kiss his skin.

"Course. How am I supposed to resist my amazingly attractive husband?" I smirked, my hand running down his torso and the tips of my fingers dipping under the elastic of his boxers.

"As much as I love where this is going, darling. I actually have work to do." He admitted. My eyebrows furrowed and I raised my head to look at him, making him sigh.

"What work?" I scoffed.

"The Russo brothers sent me the script for the third "Spiderman" movie yesterday. And I'm allowed to make some adjustments, within reason, but that means that I have to spend a day properly looking at it and going through it." He nodded.

"And you chose to do that on the day that your wife wakes up really horny?" I whined, making him laugh and raise his hand to cup my cheek.

"You wake up horny a lot, babe." He teased. I playfully rolled my eyes as he gently rolled over so that I landed back onto my side of the bed with a thump.

"Does that mean that you're going to be busy all day?" I sighed, resting my head back against my pillow as Tom sat up and pulled a t-shirt and sweatpants on. He returned the sigh as he stood up and looked at me.

"I'll see how I get on, but probably. I'll make up for it tonight." He smirked.

"Yeah, you better." I teased. His smirk widened and he nodded as he leant down and pecked my lips before standing back up.

"I love you!" he called as he headed out of our bedroom and into our home office.

"Love you too!" I replied with a sigh.

I walked into the home office, a plate of pancakes in my hand as I walked towards the desk that Tom was sat at.

"Since you didn't have breakfast, I figured that I'd bring it to you." I spoke, making him look up at me.

"Darling, you're the best." He smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I returned the smile as I put the plate down and looked at the laptop screen.

"How's looking over the script going?" I asked.

"It's definitely going. To be honest, there are quite a few things that I've changed, so that's halting my progress. Plus, obviously, the dyslexia." He chuckled. I returned it and nodded before throwing my leg over his lap.

"Babe, what are you doing-." I straddled his lap, making him sigh as he looked at me.

"I need to be able to see the screen, sweetheart." He chuckled.

"Why?" I asked as I leant in and started to kiss his neck again.

"So that I can finish my work and finally give you what you woke up needing!" he laughed, making me smirk as I looked back at him. His lips curled into a smirk, making my eyes widen.

"What are you planning?" I asked slowly. He winked at me before attacking my sides with his fingers. My eyes widened further.

"TOM! STOP! YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH I AM!" I squealed loudly.

"This is your doing, angel!" he laughed, making me return it as I tried to stop it. But it was no use. I was trapped between his body and the desk.

"TOM!" I laughed.

"You know what you have to do to make it stop." He smirked.

"If you keep tickling me, I swear that you won't get a kiss for a week!" I threatened. Tom stopped and raised his eyebrow, the smirk also returning to his face.

"You shouldn't make threats that you can't keep, sweetheart." He cooed quietly. I huffed out, making him smirk. Suddenly, he stood up, picking me up as he did and making me squeal.

"Tommy!" I whined as he carried me bridal style out of the room and back into our bedroom.

"What? If you won't go, I'll just have to remove you myself." He chuckled, making me squeal again as he gently threw me onto the bed, making me land with a bounce as he started to leave the room again.

"I hate you!"

"Love you too!"

I sat in the living room, watching TV in an attempt to make the time go quicker so that Tom would be done soon. I huffed out as I looked down the hall and at the office door. He'd been in there since this morning, and I hadn't tried a second time to lure him away from the screen. Well, until now. I stood up and headed down the hall. I walked back into the room, making Tom look over his shoulder at me.

"You here to distract me with your beauty again?" he smiled, making me bite my lip as I straddled his lap again before just resting my head on his shoulder.

"You always have been such a charmer." I spoke. He chuckled and nodded, placing a kiss on my head and raising his hand to start gently rubbing my back as he continued to work and I just sat there on top of him.

"It feels good to be with you, Tommy." I sighed in bliss.

"It feels good to be with you too, babe. Even if it is just you sitting on top of me. I always love your presence just being there." He admitted, making me smile against his shoulder as he continued to soothingly rub my back. As amazing as this moment felt, it wasn't the moment that I had come in for. I leant up and started to kiss Tom's neck again, making his gaze flick down to me.

"You really trying this again, darling?" he chuckled.

"I know that you like it, your body is deceiving you." I smirked, making him laugh as I started to feel him growing under his sweatpants.

"Can you stop being a distraction? I'm trying to focus but you're giving me "the eyes"." He chuckled.

"Come on, Tommy. You've been working at this for hours. Call it a day and see to your needy wife." I spoke into his neck.

"Needy is definitely right." He teased, making me smirk as he closed his laptop down.

"Come here." He mumbled as he gently raised my head with his hands.

"Finally." I scoffed before leaning down and hungrily pressing our lips together. He returned it with a smirk and deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I squealed against his lips as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands cupping my ass so that he wouldn't drop me as he carried me into our bedroom. He dropped me onto the bed and crawled over me, making me smirk as he joined our lips again.

"You're always such a distraction." He mumbled as he broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck, making me smirk as my eyes fluttered shut.