The Old Guard *part 2* (Peter Parker)

Peter and I sat in Tony's office, sat on the business side of his desk. He leant against his desk, gripping it tightly as the others stood around the room.

"Y/N, are you absolutely sure that you saw him? That you saw Bucky? Because if he's also immortal, that's really fucking bad." Tony nodded. I gulped and looked at him.

"I really wish that I was wrong, Tony. I realise that we're in some deep shit if he's one of my kind. But I know what I saw. I felt Bucky die, and then I saw him killing a handful of innocent civilians in what looked to be a war-torn city." I explained. Tony sighed and nodded as he looked down.

"Well, fuck." He mumbled.

"How long do we have?" Steve asked. I gulped and looked between everyone.

"Depends on where he is. He knows where I am now, and I can only assume that he's coming here since he knows who I am, and since there don't seem to be any more of us around right now. He could be here in weeks, could be days. I don't know." I shook my head.

"We have a game plan, right? We can't kill him, so what do we do?" Peter gulped.

"Depends on how long he's been around for. But we can safely assume that he's only been around for as long as Steve has been." Natasha nodded.

"Which means that his wounds probably won't start being fatal for another few centuries." I gulped.

"And neither will yours, since you've only been alive for twenty years." Tony continued.

"So, what you're saying is that we're fucked." Peter sighed. I returned it and bit my lip.

"What if we converted him?" Steve suggested. Everyone looked at him.

"Well that's a fucking stupid suggestion." Natasha nodded, making Steve squint his eyes at her. Tony looked at me.

"You felt him die, Y/N, and you saw the carnage that happened afterwards. Do you think that he can be turned into one of us?" he asked. I sighed and bit my lip as I returned the gaze.

"He killed a handful of people in cold blood. That being said, he also can't die, and neither can I, which leaves you guys. And that's not an option." I shook my head. Tony nodded.

"I guess that we're making him join us, then. That's our only option. You guys are free to go." He spoke. Everyone nodded and Peter and I stood up, Peter's hand landing on the small of my back as we left Tony's office.

"Well that wasn't stressful at all." Peter puffed out as he opened the door to our bedroom and we walked in. I sighed and nodded, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked at him.

"Why did he have to be immortal? Out of all people? Why him? Why not you?" I groaned, making Peter chuckle and nod as he walked to me. He bit his lip, his stunning orbs staring into mine as he gently ran his hands down my arms before curling them around my waist and pulling me into him.

"I need you to be honest with me, babe." He stated. I gulped and nodded, making him give me a small smile. But I could tell that it was forced.

"What are the chances that we walk out of this alive? And I'm not including you in that, for obvious reasons." He chuckled slightly, but I knew that he didn't mean the humour in the chuckle. I gulped and bit my lip.

"I swear, Peter, that I won't let any of you get hit. I don't care if I die a hundred times, none of you will die." I shook my head.

"Babe, you can't promise that-."

"I can, and I am, Pete." I nodded as I gently took his face into my hands. He sighed and looked at me.

"I will die over and over again, if it means that you guys survive. If it means that you survive." I promised. Peter sighed and bit his lip.