The spy *part 2* (Peter Parker)

Peter swung his fist out at me, my body leaning to the side to dodge it with ease. I grabbed his arm and held onto it as I spun into his body. As soon as my back was against his chest, I drove my elbow into his rib cage, making him groan and clutch his side as he stumbled back.

"Nice move, Y/N." he nodded, making me smile as I raised my leg and kicked out. He caught my foot and pushed, making it my turn to stumble back. I had been in the Avengers for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to accept that I was here to destroy them, not to actually be a part of them. Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint and Bruce had become like the family that I had been robbed of, with Tony and Steve protecting me, Bruce treating me whenever I got hurt, and Natasha giving me the girly gossip sessions that I'd missed out on. And Peter, well. I was falling for him. I may have been raised to not feel emotion, but I was sure that this was love. Whenever he walked into a room, my heart leapt, butterflies occupying my stomach every time that he so much as smiled. There had even been a few occasions where we'd fallen asleep on the couch after watching a movie, and I'd woken up to his head on my chest and his arm wrapped protectively around my waist. It hurt to know that I'd have to betray him eventually. I snapped back as Peter grabbed my arm and pulled me into his body, making me yelp out in surprise. He turned me around so that my back went into his chest and hooked one arm around my waist and held my neck with his other hand, trapping me against him.

"Could have warned me, Pete." I groaned, though I secretly enjoyed being so close to the boy.

"Don't get distracted, then." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully as he let me go. As I walked away from him, I kicked my leg back. He groaned and flew back as my foot kicked into his chest, making him fall onto the mats.

"Okay, I deserved that." he nodded and coughed, making me smile at him as I reached a hand out to him.

"You summoned us?" Peter asked as the two of us walked into the controls room of the Tower.

"We're planning the next attack on HYDRA, and we need you to know what's happening." Tony nodded, all of them standing around his electronic table. My eyes wavered. This was definitely information that HYDRA would force out of me the next time that they caught me off guard when I was out and about.

"What are we doing?" Peter asked as he crossed his strong arms over his chest.

"This time next week, we're hitting HYDRA. Our sources tell us that they're losing soldiers more by the day, so we estimate that this time next week is the perfect time to hit them." Steve nodded.

"The plan is to go in all guns blazing. We don't warn them, we don't give their allies time to help them figure this out. And so, these plans stay in this room. Am I clear?" Tony asked.

"Crystal." Peter nodded. I gulped.

"Y/N, you okay? You haven't said much." Natasha spoke, making me look up.

"I-I'm fine, just hungry after training." I lied.

"Get yourselves some food. Dismissed." he spoke. We all nodded before starting to leave the room. Peter looked at me as we walked.

"You want to go out to eat? I know a place in Queens, best sandwiches you'll ever taste." he smiled, making me return it and look at him as he gently nudged my shoulder.

"Sure. Sounds good." I nodded. He returned it as we headed towards the entrance of the Tower.

Peter and I walked along the buzzing street, on our way to this sandwich place that he was taking me to.

"So, Y/N, what's your story?" he asked as he looked down at me. I returned the glance with furrowed eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I chuckled.