Hair (Tom Holland)

Requested by Meg_Weasley24: Y/N gets upset when she sees that Tom has cut his hair for "Uncharted". She's so upset that she doesn't talk to him until he buys her her favourite snacks and promises her that he'll grow his hair back out, just for her

I lay in bed next to Tom, our bodies facing each other as I gently raked my fingers through his hazel locks. This was my favourite part of the day. I usually woke up before Tom, and I absolutely loved his hair, so I'd gently wake him up by running my fingers through it and gently massaging his scalp in the way that I knew that he loved.

"Hmm." Tom mumbled, telling me that he was starting to come to. I smiled and bit my lip as his arm automatically curled over my waist and pulled me into his body. His eyes fluttered open, making my smile widen as a tired smile spread onto his lips.

"Morning, darling." he spoke in his raspy morning voice.

"Hey." I whispered. He chuckled and pulled me further into his body, exhaling a breath as he rested his face into my neck.

"You having fun up there?" he mumbled into my skin, making me smile and nod as I continued to rake my fingers through his hair.

"You know that I love your hair." I returned.

"Uh oh. You know that I need to get it cut for "Uncharted", babe." he chuckled as he rolled back onto his side of the bed so that he was now on his back. My eyes widened, making him smile and look at me as I rested my hand on his chest and his arm curled around my back.

"I will break up with you if you cut your hair." I warned, making him laugh.

"I guess that I'll be single soon, then." he teased.

"Don't test me, Tom." I shook my head, but the laugh in my voice deceived me. He smirked and leant in, gently pecking my lips before climbing out of bed and starting to get dressed for the day.

I sat in mine and Tom's living room, just relaxing and reading a book whilst I waited for him to get home from the first day on the "Uncharted" set. As if on cue, I heard the front door open.

"Sweetheart? You home?" I heard him call out. I put my book down and headed out to greet him.

"Hey, Tommy-." I cut myself off with a scream as I saw his hair. My eyes widened and my hands shot up to cover my mouth in shock, making him smile at me sheepishly. I gulped, my heart racing as I saw his hair. It wasn't short-short, but it was...short. Just this morning, it had been long enough to be half way down the back of his neck, and now it barely touched his ears.

"I knew that I should have warned you." he smiled sheepishly as he walked towards me.

"Warned me?! Tom!" I exclaimed, making him chuckle and bite his lip as he curled his arms around my waist.

"It's okay, love, it's just hair. You know more than anyone how fussy I am with my hair, but I'm fine with this." he shrugged.

"You're not the one who loves to run their fingers through it, though." I huffed.

"I know, babe, but it'll grow back, yeah?" he chuckled. I huffed again before leaving his arms and heading back into the living room.

"Aw, darling, come on, don't be in a mood with me!" he laughed as he walked in after me. I simply huffed for a third time, making him smirk and shake his head.

"Alright, love, I can spot the silent treatment when I see it. Not to worry, though, because I know how to make you forgive me." he stated. I raised an eyebrow at him sceptically.

"Oh, yes, darling. I'll be back soon. I love you." he teased as he leant down so that his lips were hovering over mine. I didn't give in, though it was hard to keep a straight face and my arms crossed over my chest.

"I tried." he chuckled, forcing me to keep from smiling as he pecked my lips and opened the door before leaving the apartment again.

I stood in the kitchen, making food and waiting for Tom to get back from wherever he'd gone off to after he'd showed me his hair. I knew that I was being immature by giving him the silent treatment, after all it was a job that he'd cut his hair for. But I just didn't like the idea of not being able to gently pull on his curls every morning until it grew back. I heard the front door open again, making me sigh.

"Babe? Where are you, give me a hint." I heard him call teasingly, making me smirk and shake my head. Tom walked into the kitchen with a shopping bag in his hand and a smile on his lips.

"There you are." he chuckled, making me sigh and cross my arms over my chest as I leant against the side. I nodded to the bag and raised my eyebrow.

"What's this? I'm glad that you asked, darling." he nodded, making me playfully roll my eyes. He raised the bag and tipped the contents out into the table, making my eyes widen as several packets of all of my favourite snacks came tumbling out.

"Wow." I scoffed, making Tom's eyes brighten as I broke the silence.

"A ha, I knew that that would work. I know you too well." he teased, making me chuckle and shake my head as he curled his arm around my waist. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Promise me that you'll grow it back, Tommy. I love your longer hair." I nodded.

"I promise, sweetheart. Just for you." he returned. I sighed and gave him a small smile, making him return it as he leant down and gently pressed our lips together.