Brother's best friend *part 2* (Tom Holland)

A month had passed since Harrison has found out about Tom and I, and I had barely talked to either of them since. Since Tom and I were used to sneaking around, the first few days had just been more of what we'd done before Harrison found out, but then my brother had caught me sneaking out and that had made the situation ten times worse, meaning that Tom had stopped wanting to even see me out of fear of further damaging his relationship with my brother beyond repair. Harrison, I had been actively avoiding. This was relatively hard since we lived alone together, but I had managed to do it by taking meals to my room when he was home, and then retreating to my room whenever he got home from work, or being out. I could tell that the lack of contact was also starting to take its toll on him, but that's what I wanted. I was broken from my thoughts as I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Y/N?" Harrison's timid voice sounded.

"Fuck off." I responded bluntly.

"Y/N, come on, it's been a month. When are you going to finally stop ignoring me?" he sighed.

"When you let me see Tom again and when you fix your relationship with him." I nodded.

"Are you serious? I'm not the one in the wrong here, he's the one who needs to fix things-."

"Don't give me that shit, Haz. I understand that you were angry, but you went too far ending your friendship and banning him from contacting us. Who the fuck does that?" I scoffed.

"Someone who cares too much about his little sister to watch her get hurt by his best mate." He replied.

"Haz, it's Tom we're talking about. You know that he'll die before he hurts me." I stated. I heard him sigh.

"I just...please. I'm starting to miss your sarcastic little remarks to me when I make fun of you, I miss eating with you and watching TV together. I want my sister back, Y/N/N." he mumbled.

"And I want my boyfriend back, Haz." I spoke. I heard him sigh again before the sound of footsteps told me that he had left. I gulped, feeling slightly bad but knowing that the plan was working as I unlocked my phone and typed out a message to Tom before sending it.

Y/N: It's working. He's starting to crack.

Tom's P.O.V

Y/N: It's working. He's starting to crack

Tom's eyes skimmed over the text, taking his bottom lip in between his teeth as he typed a reply.

Tom: Good, because I'm outside ;).

Tom sent the text before looking up and through the window of his car at Y/N's house. He took a deep breath and opened the car door.

"Here goes nothing." He mumbled, shutting the door as he walked up the path and knocked on the door. After a moment, it revealed Harrison. The boy rolled his eyes before going to shut the door.

"Wait, hear me out." Tom spoke, putting his hand around the door to stop it from closing.

"Why should I? You were fucking my little sister for a year behind my back." He scoffed, squinting his blue eyes at Tom.

"You know the length of time? Then you know that she wasn't just a casual fuck like you think I considered her." He nodded. Harrison sighed, studying Tom for a moment longer before reluctantly opening the door and letting him in. Tom gave him a small smile in return as he walked into the house.

"Where's Y/N?" Tom asked, shoving his hands into his jacket pockets as he sat on the arm of the sofa.

"Out." Harrison replied simply. Tom was well aware that Harrison was lying, he knew that Y/N was just upstairs, but he decided that now was not the best time to call his best mate out on it.

"So, um...where do you want to start?" Tom gulped, looking timidly at the boy.

"How about with the fact that you were fucking my baby sister, for a year, behind my back." He nodded as he crossed his arms over his chest. Tom sighed and briefly looked down, his curls flopping over his eyes as he looked back up at Harrison.

"Look, I'm sorry that we didn't tell you, but we didn't tell you because we knew that you'd react in the exact way that you did react. I love her, mate, I didn't want that being jeopardised." Tom scoffed. Harrison's eyes widened.

"Tom, she's my baby sister-."

"She's twenty, Haz." Tom nodded. Harrison sighed.

"She's twenty, she's in her second year of uni, she's moved out of your parents' house and in with you. She's an adult, mate, she's perfectly capable of making her own decisions. It's not like she's sixteen and dating a twenty-three-year-old. She's an adult who is dating another adult. That's all it is." Tom shook his head. Harrison sighed and looked down.

"Look, I know, okay? I know that she's an adult and is aware of what she's doing, but it's hard for me to not be protective over her. I mean, I love you, mate, but I know what you were like. Up until a year ago, we would go out and you would take a different girl home every night. I was protecting her from the Tom I know that would fuck ten different girls in a week." He nodded.

"You noticed that I stopped doing that a year ago. You want to know what happened a year ago? Y/N and I finally admitted our feelings to each other. I haven't been with another girl since." Tom reassured. Harrison's eyes wavered, telling Tom that he was slowly but surely letting his guard down.

"This is the real thing for me, Haz, and I'm pretty sure that it is for her too. Y/N isn't just some fling who I fuck occasionally and then forget about once I've kicked her out. I love her, I really do. We go on dates, we hold hands, she stays the night and then she wakes up with my arms wrapped around her and my lips pressed to her forehead. We're serious, Haz. I'm never going to leave her, and I will die before I hurt her." He promised. Harrison sighed again and nodded, studying Tom's face.

"Okay. Then, I guess that you have my blessing. Not that you need it." He mumbled. Tom looked at him.

"And what about us? Are we good?" he gulped, earning another glance from the blonde boy.

"You're really here to stay for her? You don't just take advantage and then leave in the morning?" he checked.

"It's been a year and I'm still with her. That should tell you everything that you need to know." He nodded. Harrison sighed, chewing slightly on his bottom lip before looking down.

"Y/N's upstairs." He admitted, timidly giving Tom a glance. The brunette gave him a small smile and nodded as he stood up.

"I know." He replied. Harrison chuckled and shook his head as Tom walked to him and outstretched his hand. The boy took it, Tom pulling him into a tight hug before letting him go and heading up the stairs.

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat on my bed, scrolling through my phone as I waited to hear from Tom about how talking to Harrison had gone.

"Hey, darling." I looked up and my eyes widened as he appeared at the door. I gulped and slowly stood up, trying to read his face.

"How did it go? Are we good?" I asked.

"Do you really think that I'd still be here, with my beautiful face untouched if we weren't good?" he teased. I squealed and jumped, making Tom laugh as he caught me, my legs wrapping around his waist.

"I'm so happy." I smiled down at him as he held me up.

"So am I, love. It feels good to be able to hold you again." He nodded, his gaze flicking between my lips and my eyes. My smile widened, as did his as I leant down and pressed our lips together. He returned it, my hands cupping his face as he carried me to the bed and gently laid me down onto it.