Taken (Peter Parker)

I stood in the kitchen, cooking bacon as I watched Ben. I chuckled as the one-year-old boy who just looked like a baby version of his dad sat in his high chair, squealing and giggling at nothing as he stuffed Cheerios into his mouth. I smiled and bit my lip as I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips gently press to my neck.

"Morning, babe." Peter sighed contently into my ear.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just admiring how beautiful my gorgeous wife looks making breakfast." He nodded.

"What are you after?" I chuckled.

"Nothing." He smirked as he started to bite down slightly on my neck and move his hands further down my waist and towards the edge of my jeans, making me laugh.

"No, not in front of Ben!" I laughed, Peter returning it as he placed a few more open-mouthed kisses on my neck before pulling away.

"Cheeky." I smiled, it widening as Peter winked at me before turning to his son.

"Morning, little man." He cooed. Ben squealed in response and lifted his arms, hinting that he wanted to be picked up. Peter happily complied and picked up his small son, gently bopping him up and down in his arms.

"How come you're not wearing your suit?" I asked, only just noticing that Peter wasn't wearing his Spiderman suit, but was instead wearing the dress suit that he had been given by Tony when he took over Stark Industries.

"I've got a big meeting today, and I've still packed it, but you know how I wear my shirts, like, half unbuttoned, so they'd be able to see the red and blue if I wore it underneath, and then we'd all be fu-."

"Peter." I cut off, looking at him sternly and nodding to the boy in his arms, who was obliviously chewing on his fist.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." He chuckled, gently kissing Ben's head before placing him back into his high chair.

"And with that, I have to go. See you later, babe, I love you both so much." He spoke, gently pecking my lips as he passed me.

"Have fun making the world a better place!" I called after him, making him laugh as he grabbed his briefcase and disappeared out of the front door. I sighed and walked to Ben, making him giggle as I gently stroked my fingers through the hazel curls that were identical to Peter's.

"Your dad is an amazing man, you know." I smiled, gently kissing his head before going back to the cooking.

"Yes, he is." My eyes widened and I whipped around to see two men with guns behind Ben. I gulped, my heart starting to speed up.

"Who are you?" I gulped, trying not to sound as scared as I felt. After all, Peter had trained me as well as he could for situations like this, doing things that scared the shit out of me, like taking Ben randomly without telling me and then coming back five hours later with him. At the time, I always hated him for it, but right now, I couldn't be more grateful.

"You don't need to know that, Mrs. Parker. All you need to know is that you're coming with us." One nodded.

"I'm not going anywhere without my son." I shook my head, my heart breaking as Ben started to cry.

"Did you really think that we were going to just use you against Spiderman? No. Grab the kid too, you're fucking right that he's coming with us." He scoffed. I gulped harshly, trying to stop the tears from falling as I rushed to Ben and gently picked him up as he started to scream, and his face got wetter from the tears.

"Hey, baby, it's okay, mommy has you, she's not going to let the asshole men do anything, otherwise daddy will beat the shit out of all of them." I nodded, making the main guy roll his eyes.