The accident (Tom Holland)

Requested by horsesarelife17: Tom is on set for a movie doing a stunt, when everything goes wrong and he gets badly hurt

Tom, Harrison, Zendaya and I stood on the set for the third "Spiderman" movie, Tom's arm around my waist and his body clad in his Spiderman suit as he waited to film the next scene.

"Tommy, are you sure that this is safe?" I gulped, looking up at the apparatus that was suspended at least twenty-five feet into the air. The apparatus that Tom would be connected to.

"Of course, darling. I've done stunts on this apparatus a hundred times before, and I've always been fine. You worry too much." He chuckled as he gently kissed my head.

"It's because you don't worry, so I worry enough for the both of us." I teased. He smirked and shook his head.

"Tom, we're ready for you!" one of the Russo brothers called.

"Alright!" he shouted back before turning to me.

"I'll be fine, okay? I love you." He nodded.

"I love you too." I sighed before leaning up and kissing him. He returned it, holding my cheek before breaking the kiss and smiling at me before heading towards the crash mats that sat underneath the apparatus.

Tom's P.O.V

"I'll be fine, okay? I love you." He nodded.

"I love you too." Y/N sighed before leaning up and kissing him. He returned it, holding his girlfriend's soft cheek before breaking the kiss and smiling at her before heading towards the crash mats.

"You ready to hook me up, Steve?" he smiled at the guy who operated the apparatus.

"You know it." He returned. Tom chuckled and nodded, raising his arms so that Steve could clip the belt around his waist. He looked down, his eyebrows furrowing as one of the clips that attached the wires to the belt seemed to be rusting.

"Steve, when's the last time that this belt was checked?" he asked, looking at the man.

"A few days ago. Why?" he returned.

"This clip is rusty. It shouldn't be rusty." He shook his head.

"It's fine, they rust sometimes. You don't need to worry, that clip will be good for another six months." He reassured. Tom sighed and nodded, though a slightly uneasy feeling still sat in his chest as Steve moved off of the crash mat.

"You ready, Tom?" one of the Russo brothers called.

"Let's do this." He nodded as he pulled his mask onto his head and over his face. The Russo brothers returned the nod before the apparatus started to pull Tom up. He looked at Y/N, a worried look adorning her beautiful face as he continued to rise. Tom was sure that there was nothing to worry about, but doubt had been planted into his mind-.

Suddenly, one of the clips on Tom's belt snapped, making him groan out as he was jolted onto his side. Everyone's eyes widened and panicked gasps and murmurs started to spread.

"Get me down now, the other one's about to snap!" Tom yelled.

"We're trying, don't move-." The other clip snapped, making Tom yell out and everyone gasp as he started to fall the twenty-five feet towards the mats.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Let's do this." Tom nodded as he pulled his mask onto his head and over his face. The Russo brothers returned the nod before the apparatus started to pull Tom up. He looked at me, a worried look surely plastered onto my face as he continued to rise. Suddenly, one of the clips on Tom's belt snapped, making him groan out as he was jolted onto his side. Everyone's eyes widened, a choke leaving my lips and panicked gasps and murmurs starting to spread throughout the crew. This was bad.