Help me (Peter Parker)

Requested by NerdyGirl899: Can you do one where she is Flash's sister, and she says stuff to Spiderman that Flash is abusive, but no one knows about it except for Spiderman and then Peter confronts her about it at school and she finds out about him being Spiderman?

*Please note that as suggested in the request, this imagine does contain themes of abuse, so if you're triggered by that, please don't read this imagine. Thank you*

The rain pelted down, drowning the streets of Queens as I sat on the roof, looking out over the city with my legs dangling over the edge of the building. Drops of saltwater rolled down my face but the amount of rain otherwise wetting my skin disguised the true reason that I was here. I looked down, the purple skin of my wrists taunting me as I stared at the sensitive area. I shook my head, a choke leaving my throat as I pulled my sleeve further down, hiding the visible sins inflicted on me by my brother.

"You okay there?" My head shot up and I looked over my shoulder, my eyes widening as Spiderman stood there.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I managed to get out as I scrambled to my feet. The superhero looked at me.

"You sure? You seem pretty upset." He chuckled slightly. I gulped and looked down, making the hero sigh.

"You want to talk about it? Having the advice of someone impartial can sometimes help." He encouraged. I sighed and looked back up at him.

"Don't you have more important things to do than listen to some teenage girl cry about her problems, which for all you know could be a stupid breakup or something? Isn't there a kitten that needs saving, or bank robbers that need to be stopped?" I scoffed.

"Nope, all kittens are safe, and all bank robbers are in jail." He chuckled as he walked towards me. I gulped and looked up at him.

"Also, I did see you pull your sleeve down, and I need to know why." He nodded. I sighed, more tears leaving my eyes as I turned back around and sat back down on my previous spot. Spiderman took a seat next to me, his white eyes never leaving me as we dangled our legs over the edge of the roof.

"Out with it, then. Who gave you those bruises?" he asked gently. I gulped, biting my bottom lip so hard that I tasted blood.

"My brother. Flash." I admitted. Spiderman's white eyes widened, and he turned his body so that he was facing me more.

"Flash did this to you?" he scoffed. I looked at him.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Yeah, um, he gives my friend, Peter Parker, a lot of shit, so I've heard." He nodded.

"Yeah, he does. He shouldn't do, Peter's amazing." I chuckled slightly, timidly looking at the hero. His white eyes widened slightly, and he coughed before looking down.

"Sorry, you don't want to hear about my boy troubles." I gulped.

"No, it's okay. But you're right, I'd rather hear about what that asshole did to you to make your wrists bruise." He nodded before gently taking my wrist. I sucked in a breath, making him give me a quick look before his gaze returned to my arm. He pulled my shirt sleeve up, holding my wrist so gently as if he was afraid that he'd break me if he held me any tighter as he looked at the bruise.

"Jesus, Y/N, he must have gripped you hard to make it bruise like this." He mumbled. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait, how...how do you know my name?" I asked. Spiderman's eyes widened again as he looked at me.

"Um...Peter may have mentioned you once...or twice...or a few times." He gulped.

"That's sweet." I smiled slightly to myself, the image of the kind boy in my mind momentarily easing the pain.