Untitled Part 8

Aldar rushed as best he could. He saw something but understood nothing. All he knew was that the blueness of the sword was no longer visible. Oguz fell from Pej. He was there. What will Urkon say and what Attila will say.

Oguz was silent when Aldar got there. He doesn't cry. He didn't even think about it. He didn't think of anything. He didn't see Pej either then. His hands stretched, he felt. Both of his wrists throbbed with pain. They hung in the dust, seemingly lifeless . There was no strength to howl. He stared at his wrists. He was silent.

Aldar picked up the sword and looked for Pej. Then Oguzra. - Are you okay? Oguz asks.

The question and reaches the eight-year-old brain. - All right. The answer comes softly.

- Go home , an n 'll take the sword to Attila. What happened? But without waiting for an answer, Aldar ran away. He remembered what he had seen, but his brain did not understand, and because he did not understand, he could not comprehend it. As it should be given - thought on the run - to the blue light shining sword pulled respective Attila Oguz, when he's not well lit. And where did the blue go? If it was. So he thought, and now that it was a sword, or the sky itself? If you saw well ?!

And since he was only eleven, his thoughts were only eleven, so that's the big fear .

And if he had known, if he had only waited a little, he would have realized that what he had to fear was not it. A much greater danger awaits anyone who just does not hide his gaze from the wrath of the sword flashing blue of the sky .