Untitled Part 83

Eskam got up from the ground, then instinctively reached for the bottom of his cloak, moving firmly towards the entrance. He needed all his mental strength to be able to move his numb body at the right speed and direction, so he didn't care about Gorda, whose ghost body was still hovering beside him, looking at Eskam in surprise.

The taltos struck the two stones adorning the bottom of his cloak against each other in front of the wall, where a sudden light came on. The torch caught fire and illuminated the room, which had hitherto floated in dim light. Silvery glittering inscriptions all over the walls.

Next to the entrance was the arm that Eszkam was looking for. Two steps. It was so from him when the ghost began to push the lever and then the door closed.

- That was Eskam. Gorda said measuredly. "You fall asleep pretty slowly now, and I'll open the room from above with Turda." It's over. You better not object. If you don't hand over your body, I'll lose your life to your children too. Ibla is a beautiful woman in Rijeka as well. Remember d that I have been with you for a long time. I know all your secrets. I'll get out of here without you. If it's not you, one of your shoots will be mine. This is the law. You would do the same.

" It's not going to happen, Gorda!" "Eskam knew he didn't have much time." He went to the torch and then took it off the wall. He went to the center of the room. There, he inserted the torch into the slot in the base.

- This will end my Osko faster. Run out of air sooner! Gorda's ghost figure smiled. - I see you understand. Give it to me.

- The fight is just beginning, Gorda. You remember? Do you remember what you told me back then?

- What exactly do you mean, Eskam?

- You said:... if a sword with a golden grip comes from heaven, the light of which is blue, then you see the spirit of the sword of God.

- Don't go on !! The ghost figure was more upset and furious now, ever before. - You can't do that !! You can't do that either !! You can't use the sword !! The sword is not here !! You didn't bring it !!

Eskam didn't even appreciate Gorda. He took off his ornate cloak and set it on the ground . He began to read those figures softly. Meanwhile, he walked to the other wall, unhooked the drum from there, and began to drum slowly and rhythmically as he returned to the center of the room and sat in front of his cloak. He was revered to read the written text and then adjusted his heartbeat to the drum word. He slowed down and then breathed as well. - Ten drums, inhalation. Ten drum beats, exhale. He muttered to himself.

- The healer !! Gorda's ghost figure was no longer furious. He realized they were going to start a very serious battle. So this priest can endure for days . He could not see Eskam's body from the outside. The head teaser has taken care to do this to avoid shiny surfaces over the past fifteen winters. That's why. He even approached the water with his eyes closed. He coded all his actions, so they became an instinct for them. He was deceived by this man for fifteen winters. He underestimated Eskam. The desire for power distracted Gorda.

- You haven't weakened. In fact. You came down here without food, but as I'm sorry, you don't need that. You won't even drink a good i deig. You can't go back during the rite unless... - Gorda became serious. A hitherto unknown feeling overcame him. Did death come for him too? - Unless someone comes down for you.

Gorda quickly settled in front of Eszkam, about two meters from him, at the edge of his pond. He folded his legs. He formed a figure with his fingers and then began chanting. The spirit body, which appeared in visible form and consisted of conscious energy, fell into reverence.

The fight began, which Gorda easily hoped he would miss. The commander-in-chief of the taltos, who is the lord of all living energy and dead taltos, may now lose his power.

" Let Gorda's book be opened," Gorda said, spreading his hands, the ghost body floating above the stone floor, then shining brighter and brighter.

Farther from here, flames caught fire inside twenty mountains , and the inside of the caves began to grow, and the earth shook on the five continents.