Untitled Part 53

Krall was already watching the three approaching figures from afar, who were outlined at dawn. They came up slowly to reach the entrance to the cave. He wasn't thrilled, so he ventured out, but now he pulled back into the darkness. He had already prepared everything.

If he manages to convince Bleda now, he will one day fulfill his plan.

The young expelled first entered the dark cave. He took a faintly flickering torch in his hand, and today jd led the others.

They drove for a short time and then reached a large, spacious space. Bleda found the place interesting and then suddenly became even more amazed.

From the dark side of the room, suddenly, like some kind of fire snake, a plume of flame started circling on the base next to the wall. By the time the ring of flame ran completely into the wall of the room, there was daylight.

The room revealed its secrets. Various shapes could be seen on the silvery glitter base. Krall gestured to Bled, who was following him .

They reached an entrance where the flames were barely higher than a palm. They entered there and then went up a flight of stairs. When they arrived at the next doorway, they had to turn back toward the room. They reached a height near the top of the room. There was a railing there, two stone-carved chairs in front of it.

Krall offered Bleda a seat, who sat down without a word. Eleven were already at the base of the room. They occupied a dot on the figures gleaming with silver light.

The king had seen something similar. His heart was pounding wildly. Nothing excited him so much yet. Not even his concubines. The place of initiation. His father warned him against this. He could not go anywhere near such a hall until they were preparing for a ceremony or meeting. The twelve.

- Why did you bring Krall here?

- Ú felt ring that I wanted to see. It is a power by knowing that you can understand what lies beneath your royal castle. You could be a much bigger king than anyone on earth so far. Without initiation, I would have a hard time explaining to you.

- You know, Krall, you can't. My father forbade it. They would kill him, and immediately Attila would be the king of the Huns.

- If they found out before you entered. But they can't find out. Unless ... - Krall looked at the courtier.

- He's trustworthy. He would never betray me.

" Many have thought so, my king."

Bleda liked what she saw, but she couldn't stand the confidence that the oath of allegiance had taken place.

- King? Bleda asked back.

- If you will. Krall knew he had gone far. That was not his intention, but he had no choice. He also reckoned with this. He reveals himself to the king first. So be it. He knelt in front of Bleda, who gave the outcast a suspicious look.

The king knew that if he took an outcast into his mind, he could cause himself great trouble.

It has been said that such a person came close to another king by trickery. He could never wipe it out of his head. They could only purify his thoughts with long rites and rites, but not permanently. The power of intoxication can be mastered in spirit.

But if initiated, he could be the leader of the Twelve. Main taltos. He is not a simple priest who is in his service so much. No. One to whom more and more join. They can see each other from afar, they can talk. At least that's what he heard about them. If there is one.

Bleda slowly placed her palm on the expelled head, who was already kneeling in front of him on all fours. The king felt a strange tingle in his face as he touched the priest's painted top.

Krall has done a lot for this moment. He took a very slow breath. He sent his consciousness far. To the past. To the sea, to his father, to his mother. He played on the beach as a child. He looked at the shells. He drew in the sand.

Bleda was weird. He didn't expect that. So the outcast is not stronger than He. He didn't even shake his mind. Either the stories are exaggerated, or He is truly a mighty king whose consciousness is stronger than that of a high priest. Bleda wanted to believe that. He calmly took his hand back from the hairless scalp.

- Tell me, barrel!

" If you go through the initiation, the talts can no longer stand in your way." Their faith will not allow you to do so against them and against your people. You're among twelve. You were not born okay. Secular power is the right of you or your blood. Then I have an arm's length and...

" The twenty-one," Bleda whispered. You've heard it before. Twenty-one taltos at a time. Three times a week, on three levels. In the middle is the high priest in the middle, who rises from the ground in devotion and then descends. - Continuous devotion. It will take me a different time. Eternal rule, inaudibility. I could live for hundreds of years. I could achieve everything. I could be bigger than my father, as huge as Nimrod.

Bled's eyes closed. He was already the lord of the world in thought. Every king lay on his knees before him .

Krall smiled because he already knew. When the sun goes down, Bleda will be here and sit in the middle of the room. Outraged. Around him are eleven. On the platform and He. Above all. Then the king will never be free again. He did not dare to dream that the Huns would be his king.