Untitled Part 80

The great priest, lying on the ground, was still sobbing when Gorda spoke. Eskam stopped crying and then got up. He stared at his eyes, but my soot saw nothing in the dark. He felt very weak. Every muscle in his body was numb. He was unsure what kind of game his mind was playing .

- Gorda? Are you here, Father? You are? Are you alive

- I'm here, son. I've been waiting for you so far. I've been waiting here in this dark chamber for fifteen long winters locked up to come and give me your body the way it should.

Eskam was getting limp. He felt more and more that his strength was leaving his body, and he slowly stretched out on the cold floor. He lay on his back, unable to see in the dark that a ghost figure began to appear slowly, barely noticeably, so two steps from his head.

The taltos closed his eyes, then felt most of his conscious energy leave his body. He, too, began to become a ghost face against Gorda. The room then lit up. Very slowly. the two persons were facing each other, about three steps apart. Eskam's consciousness has now sharpened. We began to understand everything.

- Well, that's why I needed you. His voice was reprehensible.

- So far, son, you knew that. You are prepared for this every day of your life. You have lived purely to serve me with your earthly existence in the fullness of His power and to have you when the time comes. You shouldn't have come down now, but fifteen winters ago.

- Then you sent it to Attila. Or not?

- Not completely Eskam. I should have gone to Attila in the body you were in. That would have been right.

Eskam was troubled in his ghost shape and then suddenly began to remember.

" I didn't give my body to Gorda then, and I don't give it now." Look for another!! "Eskam said this with complete determination." - I still have work to do. I have a big task ahead of me that I want to do. It is not yet time for me to leave the ranks of the living!

" It's not up to you, Eskam !!" This is ordered !! It is your destiny to surrender yourself to me !! The ghost figure moaned. "You can't lock my mind in a death chamber." Then you're not going anywhere from here either !!

Gorda's smallness surprised the high priest. He knew that some of his own consciousness energy was still in his body, so Gorda could not take his place. They are both in his body, but his blood and birth right are his body. This must end now. This is the law. He who is released will go up and become the leader of the taltos. Fifteen winters ago, he closed this memory to the depths of his consciousness, surrounded it with walls, and now everything burst to the surface at once.

Then, before the ceremony, there was a lot of talk with the oldest tales about it. What will happen if Gorda leaves his five hundred year old body as he has exhausted all its energy. He could barely move then. Who will be the one who sacrifices himself and struggles with the conscious energy of this more than one thousand five hundred year old high priest? Gorda's hunger for power terrified the high priests.

Everyone was very scared, and it was Eszkam who took on this burden. He was young and strong. And the reward is great. Now that he was fully aware that Gorda was not his blood father, only his spiritual father, and thus not only to him, but also to the high priest of hundreds of taltos, so he no longer felt any remorse. He acted immediately and returned to his body.