Untitled Part 33

Jenő glanced a little drunk but suspiciously at the wine cup, and had a hard time forgetting the whirlwind he had recently seen. He was about to spend time when a thin figure dressed in bearskin split the pants of a newly joined soldier . He smiled and muttered to himself, "Rijeka, Rijeka!"

Then he suddenly remembered Oskam and the whirlwind, but then he dismissed the thought, for the woman was not going after Oskam, but a little further away.

- Honey wine again! Jenő muttered loudly as the king's envoy appeared before him.

- Attila is calling!

Jenő had already started, he didn't think otherwise.

After a while, he entered the cute tent. He immediately hurried to Attila, where his seat was free, but Eskamé's was not. He paused for a moment, then looked at Attila , who stood up and hugged his counselor in a hug.

- Join us! Look! - and with that he handed the sword to Jenő. There was a sudden silence in the room, and then everyone was watching the two people.

Attila and Jenő. Until now , the king had not given the gun to anyone , and now power was assured for everyone.

Jenő reached half-heartedly for the sword. He took it in his hands. He examined it. Attila, meanwhile, looked at a child crouching in one corner of the tent, then was suddenly caught in some pleasant tingling.

Aldar didn't dare look at those sitting at the table, but he felt the king was watching him now. Those present also noticed it, and they too began to watch the child. Réka, who had been on the king's side so far, had now moved forward and approached the child.

- Come on. - He told. And he escorted her to the stairs leading upstairs.

Jenő looked at the gun almost enchanted. Then suddenly something went wrong. His thoughts attacked. He saw himself standing with the sword in his hand in front of huge armies, and the sword was on fire. He flames in blue, then saw from afar as the sword was held in another person's hand. But not one sword, but two. The same as He is now holding in His hands, and that man has long brown hair, a helmet on his face, and a black cloak over his body. and his whole body blazes in blue.

Suddenly he opened his eyes and let go of the sword that had fallen on the table.

- What's wrong? - so Attila.

- Nothing. I'm just not worthy to hold this gun in my hand.

Jenő's heart was pounding. His face was on fire. For the first time, he lied to Attila.