Untitled Part 191

The young man watched as the body of the woman lying next to him rocked softly and rhythmically as it took a breath. Rijeka was beautiful, and Oguz was still stroking her silver back.

The priestess turned slowly toward her, then opened her eyes and looked at her. His gaze cooled in an instant. Her hair darkened from the top of her head to the end at once. Oguz just watched silently as she got up and put on her freshly washed dress made next to her bed on her beautiful body.

" Why didn't you say the day came up?" He sounded a little reproachful. - You should start slowly. Eskam counts with you, as does the king.

"You're beautiful," Oguz began softly. She interrupted.

- Don't go on, Oguz. Forget that. There was nothing between the two of us that we didn't all want. But that's the end of it. I don't require you to tell me nice ones. If you feel like it, and I want it, it will happen, and it has happened. Do not imagine that you are a single man...

- She's fine. Well. Oguz said kindly. - I'll get dressed and leave. I didn't want to cloud your mind with words.

" I'll wait for you in the kitchen and we'll discuss the rest."

With that, the priestess left the dormitory. As he stepped out the door, Réka was only a few steps away, and his reproachful gaze immediately warned Rijeka.

- You will eat, and Your King will go after you.

" Didn't we mean the bed for her priestess?" Réka's voice betrayed everything about the queen's feelings. Rijeka knew the queen. He didn't want to die early, so he answered honestly.

- You don't know about it yet. Eskam has plans in which Oguz was also involved. If they agree, they can't get into a fight. he smoothed his hand on his own belly and spoke again. - There were forces at night that you had kept away from so far. If you wish, I can tell you everything about the power of the Moon. The high priestess smiled, feeling her voice, seriously thinking what she was saying.

Réka's doubts suddenly dissipated when she heard the words. As he scanned Rijeka's face, he remembered his mother's warning. The Queen does not ask for such knowledge. He nodded, then they both left the door of Oguz.

Not long after, he stood in front of Oguz's horse. Behind him, Rijeka, on her right, Réka, who wanted to give the boy a scroll by handing it over to her master unscathed with the writing on it. Oguz slowly reached for the scroll, then ran his hand barely noticeably over Réka's forearm. At the touch, the queen was dizzy for a moment. As he lost his balance, Rijeka suddenly reached out and caught Réka, who closed his eyes and saw Oguz on the back of his horse. He also heard his voice in his mind. "Whatever you ask of me, Queen, I will accomplish."

Oguz was already sitting on the back of his horse when Réka opened her eyes again and regained her balance. He looked at Oguz, who was at him, then said:

" Whatever you ask of me, Queen, I'll do." Réka was suddenly excited by Oguz's words. - I'll hand over your letter to Attila. Don't worry about anything.

- That can't be true. Réka whispered to herself. - This can not be true.

As the man's black cloak hovered in the wind and cut his horse through the main gate, Rijeka looked after him suspiciously, then at Réka. His doubts were immediately dispelled as he recalled the events of the night in his mind. Oguz was with him outside and inside. He had no doubt about that.