Untitled Part 77

Ten moons have passed since Eskam left, and Gork took his place on Attila's side when the warlord first heard that his brother was not walking his country as a man at night. Whoever brought the news could not go on with it, nor could he return from the camp. Attila sent his own trusted man back to the capital to bring news about this and more.

When Itlár returned to Attila, he immediately received:

" The moon has filled the sky six times since Itlar left." I hope you brought good news.

- This news belongs only to you. Not for anything else .

Attila motioned for Jenő and Gork to leave. The taltos wasn't happy about that. He was very curious about the developments. He had already heard on the news that his old acquaintance, who had been ousted by Gorda, had come next to Bleda. He liked Krall. Their thinking was similar, cs Gork didn't say out loud what Krall did.

- No good news, General. Bleda allied with an expelled taltos named Krall. People in the castle say they attended an initiation. Hence the reason why he attributes a supernatural ability to the king .

- That's not good news, Itlar. Not good.

- And there's something else. It is said that the caves under the castle were excavated. They kill the peoples.

- Does this look like it?

- No. There are no corpses, but there are rumors in the country that people are disappearing from the villages and being dragged to the castle.

- Why would they do that?

" The talts say King Bleda is looking for Gorda's book." They're afraid he's already found it.

- This is a fairy tale Itlar. I can't believe his tale. I cannot turn to my brother for assumptions and tales. If I were in his place, I would be accused of bad languages ​​too. If you haven't found a person who knows for sure, there's nothing I can do about it, and I can't hear more about it.

- As you wish, General.

" I don't want to hear about it in the camp with a main loss."

Attila considered the conversation closed.