Untitled Part 40

Oguz just raced through the meadow with Pej. He enjoyed the wind, the sun and the sight. He grabbed Pej's mane with both hands when a figure dressed in bearskin suddenly appeared in front of him. It grew there so fast that he couldn't get out, he just pushed it in front of him. He didn't understand anything. A child's brain could not comprehend this sight.

The figure put his hand up and then he seemed to be flying. Hey too. He just flew in the air and stopped helplessly hoeing. Like when you swim in the water. At least it seemed. Then he felt a sudden pain. Within. In place of your heart.

Pej was already lying on the ground. Arrow around his neck.

- Hey! He shouted.

Then he looked a little further away and saw his father on the ground, lying on his stomach, with an arrow in his back .

- Dad! He shouted.

Then again, while hovering, he looked to the side and saw a reddish tent in place of Filéne's house.

- Fillet! He shouted, now almost in a state of non-alienation.

Then the girl appeared. Oguz's imagination brought him up and headed for him. Just towards. His face was already removable. Beautiful.

Rijeka got what she wanted. The name and the face. Fillet. He didn't want anything else, so he would have left. He lowered his hand and turned away.

The memory image was then blurred. Oguz was hoeing in the air to reach that charming creation . He didn't know what was going on. He couldn't even know that only his imagination was playing with him, since he was only eight.

Then, as Filen disappeared, so did the image of the figure dressed in bearskin. Oguz didn't understand what was happening, but his consciousness began to flood with anger and rage.

His childish brain went through so many bad things in almost no time. He used to run in the field with Pej, and now here is this figure, who is not Eszkam, but he does not even know and took Pej and Urkon and Filén from him.

It must have been He, Oguz thought. Its buoyancy then stopped. His feet hit the ground in his mind because he wanted to. Her body began to glow pale blue. His eyes turned strongly blue.

The figure now turned, looked at him, and said something. Oguz didn't understand what, but he repeated it.

- No! Do not do it! Let me go!

But Oguz wouldn't let him. He began to pour his anger on this figure. He spread both arms. A sword appeared on his forearms. This person was away from him, but he reached. He held out the swords toward him, which now like two hands, hugged the figure, then slowly turned it in the air. Meanwhile, Oguz went closer and closer to him to see before he killed him. He wanted to see his face. He didn't know why, but he wanted to see it.

Then he got there. The bearskin mantle fell to the ground, exposing the woman's entire body. Her soft dress was floating with the wind.

Those beautiful eyes. But he was very scared. Oguz then suddenly let go. The body fell to the ground.

Oguz sat on Pej's back again. He raced. As if the former hadn't happened either. His swords were calm. He looked at them. They didn't glow.

The memory of the former seemed real even then. He didn't understand anything anymore.