Untitled Part 164

As Eszkam entered Attila's room he stopped at the door and looked around. He saw that no one was there, so he sat down in the nearest chair and waited. After a while, the door on the opposite side of the room was revealed, and Attila entered.

- Welcome to Osijek. My main confidant. The two figures approached each other with folded arms, then hugged in the middle of the room. - I have missed you very much, High Priest.

- I also missed our conversations Attila.

- Tell me! What happened to you while you were away. The general poured wine into two cups during the war. He handed one to the priest, who took it.

- The wine tastes good. The taste is pleasant.

- It really is. Now they were both sitting opposite each other. Attila's face became troubled.

" I see a more important question is pressing on your mind now than listening to my little adventures."

- That's right, Eskam. You always knew me well. Bleda is rumored by the people, its power is not just secular power.

- They talk this and that sometimes. Especially if you're king. Many people envy wealth and privileges, but I would not take responsibility for the decision even if it was just their loved ones.

- Well, this is my device. Bleda is my brother. I also thought so far, the way you...

- So far? And what bothered your mind to give credit to word of mouth, what is inciting against your blood? You know, if you attack your brother for no reason, you will fail, and your power will be shorter than the time it takes you ...

- I know, High Priest. I know. - Attila is serious now. I caught a talc he claimed to be Rijeka's, not who.

- How? - Eszkam's interest woke up.

The fight he had with Gorda at the mountain of the Taltos not so long ago flashed sharply in his mind.