Untitled Part 13

Attila while holding misty view over the heads of the sword - about which dreamed of being in the evening, and he got into the hands of lo - , just watched faithful people with one eye who voice m price or a month, hiding and fighting decorations that spoiled their king on the battlefield courage, even with their lives.

And the people looked gratefully at his lord with a veil of wine , in whose hands the sword glowing blue stared so heavily at the sky. And they said to one man , which words flowed, as mennydör illus- trated the crowd of hundreds of thousands :

- Blessing! Blessing!

Because the Hun is not victory, not hair, or hooraytt cried, but a blessing. The zt shouted before battle, or said when he ate, but most of all always when he really wanted something.

Well, even now, they really wanted to see their king with the sword of God in his hand, and they saw it.

There he rose above them as a king should. In the eyes of thousands, he looked bigger and even giant. She almost shone through the rays of the sun in her gilded dress. Not human , many thought. Legyőzh etetlen !

And that was it. Then, there, it was. He did not tolerate any opposition. He ruled the nations with a terrible war, but everyone also spoke of his mercy . He just cut off who nailed him. Who bowed, just scratched. A line of kings already stood by him, with their countries, their people. They left when Attila called them to war. For now i had before. Even not all, but i have been before.