Untitled Part 172

Rijeka, after pulling the lever towards him, stepped into the ranks of the soldiers. He raised his face to the ceiling. He saw the light of the rising moon slowly shining through it. He closed his eyes and then fell into reverence. Her hair, which appeared braided on top of her head, slowly began to turn white. The soldiers around him didn't even notice the change, but someone did.

The twenty-one took their seats on the ellipse, equidistant from each other, and raised their faces to the ceiling in reverence. They roared slowly, all at once. With all their might they supported Eszkam, who still left the circle in reverence, and turned to Gorda:

- Where are you going, Gorda? What are you doing with that woman? "Oskam's question hit the other high priest unexpectedly." He stopped and faced each other.

- Rijeka's night taltos. Right? What do you want? Maybe you want to remove Bleda's curse? Is that why you brought the woman here? You know it's impossible. Bleda will remain mine. When the moon is full, your thirst for blood will be boundless, as before. You can't save him, no matter how much you like Bendeguz's son.

" You know, Gorda, that it's me who decides here who can serve you." And since thou hast also served me, even so thy servant is mine. And it's so good for me that Bleda regains power over her mind. You serve the black side of the Moon as you flee from the light of the sky. You failed, and I accepted that. You should do the same.

- I am not your servant Eskam !! The high priest hissed. "You don't know my power yet, and you can't touch it." Let's see you protect Attila when Bleda's full power returns and his anger becomes immeasurable.

With that, Gorda sat down. He folded his legs and then fell into reverence almost immediately. With both hands he formed a shape in front of him and then began to murmur. His body then left his translucent consciousness. My device smiled for the first time on the scene. Then his face frowned. As he suddenly started toward Gorda, an energy invisible to him collided with the envelope that surrounded the high priest. The sight was stunning and also awesome. Gorda's translucent figure seemed to be standing in front of a huge metal book.

- The book! Eskam moaned in surprise at those words. - Get your book out of your mind. The high priest immediately set off for Rijeka, who was also looking at the scene in amazement as the translucent figure of Gorda in front of his book in the huge hall.

The twenty-one in reverence, sitting on the ground, took off their casual eyelids hanging from their belts in slow movements. The soldiers, who stood in a circle, stared at what had happened, and then slowly, as if acting on a command word, they cut strips from their clothes almost at once as their eyes were blindfolded. Their palms were pressed to their ears. They knelt on the stone floor and then placed their foreheads on the ground. It was a whole grotesque sight.

Attila walked helplessly, staring at what had happened. Now he sought Escham, and then his attention was drawn to the area occupied by the twenty-one. The circle that was inside the ellipse was now glowing silvery. Attila, accustomed to his worldly thoughts, was so upset by the sight that filled the room that everything he had thought of power until now was beginning to disintegrate in him.

" What's going on here, Eskam?" Attila's question reached the brain of Taltos, who was already talking to Rijeka.

- You should leave the room, Attila. The answer came.

- It can't be! The beautiful woman, who stepped out of the circle glowing in silver, was determined. Rijeka immediately turned to him and threw himself on his knees on the stone floor.

- Queen!

- Not Rijeka now. She gently lifted the priestess off the floor, then turned to Attila.

- Your brother is breaking into your life. Now. You can't escape it. His body is indestructible to man because of a spell. But you have the sword because you can take his life. If you don't fight him, he'll kill you. And not just you, but your loved ones.

As the Queen of the Night said these words, Bleda threw herself to the ground in a crazy way at the very moment when Gorda uttered her name and then her body slowly transformed. The night bear's fur of the huge bear shone in the moonlight. Attila slowly began to approach his former brother.

- Bled. My elder brother. What became of you? - The commander still did not believe that what he saw was real. He struggled desperately with his thoughts. - Are you a dream? Who wakes us up? He turned to Eszkam with his question. The high priest gestured to Horka, who had not let Attila go almost five steps away since the high priest had given him this task.

Horka now took off the suede-wrapped object attached to his back, placed it in front of Attila's legs, and then walked away. The huge beast, in which Bleda was somewhere inside, was now approaching Attila, grumbling and screaming. The warlord picked up the suede and took his sword out of it. He let the cover of the sword blade slide freely from the gun to the floor, and the pale blue glowing blade, now wrapped in a strong silver light, became free. The golden handle of the sword fit perfectly into Attila's hand.