Untitled Part 118

The ceremony was slow. They started again three times, as the twenty-one wings that had suddenly precipitated due to Oguz's internal pains would have knocked the twenty-one off the wooden structure if they were not moored. The watching young taltos watched in surprise as the high priests swung on the ropes and then tried to climb back into their place.

After the second case, Eskam wanted to interrupt the initiation at the sight of his two injured high priests, who had their blood stimulated by the wood of the edifice. They sat for a brief piece of advice when they decided to give it another try.

They finished much later than usual. The sun had already risen by the time the exhausted unnamed taltos shook their heads and pulled off the edifice.

Oguz slept soundly at the pedestal. The sun was at the top of the sky when Eskam decided that Ibla would awaken Oguz. He didn't dare send anything else to avoid trouble.

- Oguz. Get up please. You have to eat. Her voice was kind. - You need to gather strength for the night. You know.

Oguz squinted, blinked. As the woman's words reached her mind, she slowly opened her eyes.

- I'm glad you're here.

- I'm happy for you too.

" I don't see your mouth moving when you're talking." Oguz looked at Ibla incomprehensibly. She smiled.

- Because he doesn't move. You hear my thoughts.

- For me this is not you is based Ibla. If you do not mind. I would rather speak out loud.

- To me, they do not make Ibla. If you do not mind. I would rather speak out loud. Oguz repeated his thoughts aloud.

- Then don't use that ability. Ibla smiled again now. - You're Oguz in my mind. You have to step out so we don't hear each other's thoughts.

- And how do I do that?

The priestess smiled, then stroked Oguz's hair, which had now begun to rise from the ground. He looked at himself and grimaced at the sight. He didn't like the smell of his urine either.

- I have to go to the bathroom. Oguz thought.

- I'll accompany you. Ibla replied.

- So this is not. Ibla. You couldn't hear that. He began to smile at the situation now. "If I know that, I'll never agree to that."

" Then you never know what you've been through."

- Is that all true? Did everything happen to me?

- Yes, Oguz. With you. You belong to us now.

The couple headed for the bath. No one looked at them. The room full of water was now empty.