Untitled Part 45

Eszkam had now straightened up from behind the tree where he had sat so far and watched the memories of Horka and his soldiers. He did not have to intervene as he saw that nothing had been noticed from what had happened in the field. This is another reconnaissance team that was separate from what was destroyed. They didn't see the flash either.

" Horka, who left the taltos order because he couldn't stand the deception." Even before the initiation. It's a waste. Eszkam muttered to himself.

The taltos fighting style, which Horka also mastered, often made the opponent admire, but only those with a very exceptional physique could learn.

Continuous exercise had to be part of the child's lifestyle so that the body could memorize the movements and function instinctively in a fighting situation so that the mind could fight in a separate way. Although the Taltos believe that war is against man, unless his purpose is superior and noble.

The essence of their fighting style was all that, and when this secret was revealed to the soldiers intoxicated by wine, they always just smiled or laughed out loud.

For them, the battle of the mind with the mind was just a rumor, a fairy tale. True, who thus mingled in a struggle with a talented priest — even a priestess — could not survive, could not tell.

But Horka did not reach the initiation, so his mind could not fight inside , only his body outside. It was amazing too.

The Hun God Swords - Angel of hopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें