Untitled Part 85

Bleda held her breath, then slid tightly behind Krall. That was the only way to get lower without drowning. A hidden slide hidden under the pedestal by the builders. If the floor does not turn along the figures, you will never find this expiration.

They slipped for so long that Bleda began to worry. Although he caught a rope, he was no longer convinced that he could get back in human form. They did not send a servant down because they were afraid that someone else would find a price and steal the book.

They got down and then took a deep breath.

- Light up Krall. Do not waste the time. My soot is dark.

- I see. The outcast enjoyed the king's concern. He really saw it. Twilight was enough for him. His eyes soon became accustomed to the darkness, as he lived for several years in the depths of the caves before becoming expelled.

- It's beautiful. Bleda's mouth remained open as Krall slammed the stones together and the torch ignited the spark.

They stood at the entrance to a huge hall. Krall noticed a recess in the wall and ignited the liquid in it. A huge block of steel was visible on the opposite wall of the room. It could have been two people tall and one man wide.

It looked like a book. They went closer.

From the surrounding entrances, masked priests with masked faces entered the room. Not even Krall saw such figures painted on his face. There were five. Four of them went to the right side of the huge book-like object, while one of them stood in front of the huge block of steel. He placed his hand on a sun-shaped object made of small gold , then rotated it left and then right. The sound of clicking filled the room.

Krall and Bleda had been watching the scene in amazement for a long time. Krall stopped in the middle of the room. There was an ellipse on the floor, a circle in it. Bleda walked a little further away, to the left of him, and then walked uneasily up and down.

- Who are these Krall?

- I don't know exactly Bleda. I think they may be the custodians of the cave, but it would be better if...

- I'm not going to change back. I'll tear them apart.

" I don't think it would be so easy, King." We barely got here either. They are not very afraid of you. They don't even pay attention to us. They are in reverence. They don't deal with us. I think there is a reason for this. There may be more.

- Would this be the book?

- It seems.

Under Krall's feet, the golden circle inside the ellipse was now slowly starting to move. The facial features of the expelled were distorted. Bleda felt a strange force that affected her through Krall's consciousness as well. He jumped back, then, leaning on the ground, just stared at what was happening. Krall's body slowly rose, then was surrounded by white light emanating from the golden circle. Her arms were outstretched, her body slowly turning in the air.