Untitled Part 127

Bleda was just having lunch. His table was set in abundance. Ever since Gorda had read that verb from his book, he had no difficulty in feasting in human form, in a way that was good for his environment, but now something was wrong.

He did not feel well. It was as if his strength was starting to leave. He felt a strong sting in his head, a throbbing pain.

He learned it all because he had received news of Attila returning home to testify that his brother had not been seized by any force.

Itlar, who had brought the news to his court, now looked at the king with piercing eyes but anxiously and half-heartedly. Bleda couldn't hide her pain, but she tolerated it.

- Are you okay, my king? Itlar's question was uncertain. Attila sent him forward by taking the news to his brother in a row, with shifts, and then, if possible, monitor his every move until He got there. He was waiting for a detailed report.

When Bleda received Itlar, he already knew the news, as the people had also been informed of Attila's arrival. The king was even glad for him that his younger brother would come home and be able to clear up this misunderstanding. You only need to look out for a full moon. As reported. Attila will be here in between and he hopes to leave soon. But now he doesn't know what to answer. He could feel his body twinkling. It is as if the physical strength gained through initiation is also beginning to leave.

- No. - The definite answer came. Bleda knew that her brother was not sending Itlar now for no reason. - Food may be the cause. Bleda moaned.

The king's brain was wildly searching for an acceptable explanation. He knew he had to retreat now. It was as if something had happened to Krall. It was as if the outcast had died. At least that's what Bleda thought.