Untitled Part 93

For a very long time, Trios had been watching that dark figure flying around the mountain with its black wings. With his many soldiers — those who were killed and the energies of the consciousness of the people on earth killed by them — he now commanded more than a thousand legions here. He longed to see again the one who had sent him here, the child blazing in blue.

Each time he felt who those this child had destroyed. When they arrived, he searched for them, and when he found them, he asked them all in detail. He wanted to know everything about what the child looked like, why he killed them. Last arrived were three warriors who reported the boy killing with a flaming sword.

The black creature is one of the warlords of darkness. The trio has already learned a lot of things about this place. He felt better in this world than at any time during his earthly existence. He had seen his father before, and he was also accustomed to the strange creatures who fought with his men. Being here was almost as structured as being on earth. There was a hierarchy, and they fought against each other here as well. Vo ltak peasants and kings, who they have just heard. He knew a king would only appear if an army of a warlord became so powerful that he considered it worthy to put it in the service of the ruler himself. Trios was already waiting for a king, but no one came for you, so he served himself.

He did not yet understand where those to be killed would be, but there were already those whom he saw after a while. Here they did not have to bother with dead corpses after the war. There was nothing left. The slain scattered k. The power of the priests was also far greater than in earthly existence.

But there were these black winged figures. Who broke on them occasionally and took away a lot of soldiers, farmers, priests. Those who returned from them formed an army and became recognizable by their red-glowing eyes. Their armor became different, too. They could handle a hundred simple soldiers then.

The trio watched. This creature had a different intention. He didn't come to rob any of his men. He flew over a place from which he had hitherto seen the priests of the Huns come forth. This was not common in this area.