Untitled Part 30

Eszkam let go of Oguz with his limp body, then sat down on the floor, braiding the child's legs crossed. He rested his hands on his feet while giving him instructions.

- Oguz! Stay that way! Lean on the ground with your arm and don't let your head hit the ground! Rock your upper body slowly! Business!

Oguz followed the taltos' instructions. He didn't understand why, but he followed. This soft rocking filled her body with a pleasant feeling. He felt more and more galloping in the field.

The taltos watched the child a little , then asked.

- What are you doing, Oguz?

- You galloped and teased in the field. The answer came. The taltos calmed down. It takes even more iodine. Have time.

He quickly began collecting wood and then prepared smaller piles of fire in his usual shape. He placed various herbs on the stumps and then leaves to produce dense smoke. It was fast and efficient. The whole ceremony was performed at a suitable distance from the child, but not far from the body parts. He began to murmur quite softly in an ancient language. Then he began to rhythmically chant, and using his whole body, he rumbled, bowing. From afar, it might have seemed like he was just walking up and down while sifting through the fires.

He watched the wind and moved around the small fires so that the fragrant smoke did not flow to the child and his dead father, Urkon, lying next to him.

He took off his cloak, then the thick smoke into the woods, and led him to the dead Romans. His effort seemed almost superhuman at the time, yet he moved easily and quickly. His body was imbued with the power of the ancestors, and the devotion that the uninitiated could not understand and had not understood since.