Untitled Part 10

The good Eugene is among the tens of thousands of tents, a place h o l straight road like space between the tents, and like everyone else, he was watching Attila. Now he is not to the left of the king splendid in gold. There is rightful place, because as its name says, He is the king's counselor, and is at its usual whisper left ear.

He is not there, for he has asked his master, who also dismissed him, to drink with his old soldier's comrades the so-blessed honey-flavored wine of the Romans.

Iv there as well as usual. He also took the lead among his buddies by frequently watching and sniffing the bottom of the cup, which smelled of honey wine . But He is only an adviser to the king, and as such a holder of an honorary title, he must be shown here as well.

Jenő must have been forty. The king may be single-minded, but only a little younger. Hunos mustache on his face. Her clothes indicated she was noble. On his slapped black hat, the lion's skin is only in a pointer , not like Attila 's .

His shoulders are wide, his p is purple, because his master says he goes well with the gold there next to his left so , during battle. And prestigious too. He didn't like it because he was ostentatious, he soon found out against it during fencing . But in vain. A nobleman must also be noble in battle if he occasionally involves many things or dangers .

In some places he has a gold hem, but he prefers y leather vest that just clicks on his huge chest , so tight . The muscles of his arms are free. His eyes are prickly, his nose fit from the many tastings and the size of a cliff on a barren plain . D e like all good Huns, his own is punched flat. He has been wearing this wedge in this form in the middle of his face since he was ten years old . Then he became a warrior. At least that's what he thinks , and he says . Who know, n em that involve questioning. There are those who do not dare, and Attila does not b if the good Jenő thinks so. M sky so even if these supplies He made this ring blow Eugene n me this way .

Because Jenő always says what he thinks. That's why Attila was left. The king thought that if he wanted to hear a trick or cheat, he could hear it from anyone, but the real one, Jenő says.

Well, this great warrior, the carpenter of the king's doctrine , now , with a slightly burgundy gaze, looked at Attila, as well as thousands around him, then turned a little sideways, turning left . He squinted a little. He saw it, but he didn't believe it.

Black-haired, black-haired horse. With his back to Attila, his head to the field. Wild, jump ready . The we have had better sense Jeno, the gnome in the back. Tiny appear white, a child's humanoid something. The horse crouched on a huge pharma, his legs pulled under him. His eyes glowed bluish as if he were firing, but his eyeballs seemed strongly black.

Jenő closed his eyes and shook his head. He looked at him again. There was. Saw. Or not? He started to look better.

The gnome had no facial features, at least not human. Jenő saw this. It's like being a dog for a moment and then a wolf. Or not. The nose is not that long, not really a dog, but the distorted face looks blacker and blacker. The air around it glows very pale blue. Maybe a tiger or a lion is the head . But wild and jerky. There is anger on it. Killer.

And something else. He's about to jump. He looks at Attila or that , but prefers Attila .

Jenő stares at a navel, and as a warrior, his right hand on his left side reaches for the elaborate grip of his long hard steel blade hanging on a cute belt . He doesn't know, he just does. His eyes narrow, his shoulders tilting slightly forward. He supports his wine-riding posture with his right leg slightly forward. Count. His brain clicks wildly . In a fraction of a second, he recognizes, even in this state, that he can reach the little gnome about eight steps away from it while jumping. You only have to step on the saddle that is barely a longer jump from it, so the length of your sword and body exposes the missing distance. You just have to catch the right moment and you're already slashing this blue glowing something in the air.

That's what he thought. Meanwhile, his legs had already let go of a tight jump when he was suddenly even more surprised.