Untitled Part 121

Krall explained fiercely to the crying girl. Dalia heard what this ugly man was saying to her, but she didn't want to understand. He talked about Oguz and Eskam. He said things that would kill everyone. Five too.

Opposite him stood a wolf. Many animals came to the ugly man. The Taltos spoke of becoming a disciple and then a master of the expelled shamans. Therefore, a lot of animals. Krall thought so too. He showed his own power. He had no idea he didn't know the truth.

The blue-blazing wolf appeared behind him. Krall's gaze terrified her men, the outcast was not in control.

The wolf was killed. Krall's rage lasted for a short time, and then his emotions eased a little from the sight of his gunmen accompanying Eskam and the Taltos from the mountain road.

He stepped in front of the main thrower, then hit him in the face with his right. What happened next completely paralyzed the minds of those present.

From the mountain, a long-haired man dressed in a black cloak descended and then landed on a nearby rock. The trees were full of birds. There were plenty. His eyes didn't see that much. The branches crackled.

The human army has completely faded. While the savages began to make a sound. One by one, the wilds of the forest flocked toward the rock. Then an even stranger thing happened. The four-legged ones became separate. As if they had leaders, and only those who walked in the black cloak toward the figure standing on the rock formed the other row walls. Then, leaning on their front legs, they descended to the ground. It is as if people are bowing before their king. Meanwhile, the birds did the same. They only signaled their respect with their wings, after which they landed on the ground.

An army of birds flew up and took their place in the rock cracks on the surrounding hillside. They began to watch Krall's army. They seemed to have been ordered to do so. Then the animals surrounded the army as well. Thousands of bears, wolves, deer grounds. Small game. Who were each other's food, now all together. against the army.

People were terrified. The figure standing on the rock said:

- Who's not a soldier, go !!

People moved in the other direction. They felt they didn't have much time. There was no alarm, Oguz's instructions were followed. They already talked on the go. Oguz, the man's flaming blue, had more power. No one uttered Eva's name, but they knew and whispered: Oguz was born of the earth to whom Eva had given new power over the living beings.