Untitled Part 65

Bleda awoke limp. He was already alone in the room. It was immediately apparent to him that there was no longer a gap in the dome of the cave room. The room is only lit by fire. Krall arrived from the side.

- Say king. Can you move already?

- You're an interesting man, Krall. Bleda began to stand up angrily, then felt her physical strength grow. The eleven outcasts lined up and then lined up.

Bleda felt her body grow stronger, as if she were eleven times stronger than she was. He jumped, and his feet rose to the rope still hanging from the ceiling. He pulled his cloak aside at his chest and watched in shock as his muscles strengthened. The strong smell of urine bothered him a little, but now he turned to Krall.

He jumped over to him. The taltos fell to his surprise. He rose above the king. He struck Krall's heart with the dagger in his hand. Then again, again. Then he opened his eyes and stared into the face of the grinning Krall. He struck again, but couldn't push the blade closer than an inch to Krall's body. He dropped it and then grabbed his throat with two handfuls.

He was unable to exert strength on its neck. Krall just laughed at the suffering king.

- Don't tickle !! There is nothing you can do. You can't kill me. It wouldn't be good for you to do that. You drank from my blood.

- What? Who are you? Bleda now pushed herself away from the expelled, then felt a sharp sting in her head. He suddenly got to his head and then looked at his hands. His right hand was a bear, while his left hand began to turn into a wolf's paw. He stared at his hairy forearms. - Shapeshifter! You... - Bleda couldn't speak with anger. His head was red, his face flaming. - You killed him !!

- That's not it. My king. You did it. I didn't drink the blood.

- When did you become a shaman? Bleda had nausea. - How did I not notice? I understand you. I grabbed your head. I should have felt it.

- Don't worry. This is just the beginning. Krall held out his hand to the king, then began to shake. Slowly, very slowly, he began to take over the features of his face, Bleda.

The king looked in shock at the expelled, then at his hands, which again became human. Her coat fell off. Meanwhile, the eleven young people began to bring plenty of food into the room. Bleda's attention began to turn to her hunger. He felt an unbearable hunger. He descended on all fours and then began to swallow. He reached for the bloody goblet. He drank his contents to the last drop. Krall looked in shock at the person swallowing in front of him, whose behavior now began to look more like an animal than a human. Then He, too, felt an unquenchable desire to follow a kneeling on the ground. He climbed beside him and began to chew the food.