Untitled Part 100

Eskam's troubled expression disturbed Turda and the other main throwers. He called the council in a hurry, noting that Oguz was now busy. The girl is beautiful and as the boy is known she likes it. He's not going crazy here.

- You should have left here, Eskam. Already two winters ago, as I said then. Turda's displeased voice encouraged the other members of the council.

- He instilled guilt. The ability of young men to envy. He also boasts of it. They long to be like Him. We have to keep closing their memories. There is also controversy among the young priestesses. The villagers also saw him fly. The minds of secular leaders will disintegrate if you continue to do so. Because of the sinful thoughts that people also voice, more and more people fail before initiations.

- There will be five suitable candidates for an evening in Eszkam. Ibla growled dissatisfied with the main thrower. - Ever since he had no fifteen free nights. We need to hide the girls from him. It doesn't do him any good either. It can't go on like this. You have to get him out of here. If you can't influence him, look for another spiritual leader for him. You need to understand that you can't use your special abilities near people with average knowledge. Even among women who have lived for more than thirty, you will awaken a desire for it. - Ibla blushed.

- Don't tell me. Eskam sent an interesting smile to Ibla. - The problem is bigger than that. The question is no longer whether I will take him out of here.

- Why? What happened? Turda puzzled.

" Four nights and the seventeenth summer is coming to an end." There was a sudden silence in the room. The chiefs scratched their heads. A howl, a sniff began to be heard. Turda spoke first.

- Four nights. We can't even initiate it. The nearest full moon is three nights away. During this time, it is impossible to prepare an outsider.

- Why would he come for Him? Ibla asked a serious question. - How would you know about that? Millions of people live on earth. Not to mention the other living things. More than stars in the sky. At least that's what they say. He is not a descendant of a secular ruler, nor does he belong to a bloody or other spiritual leader. He is the child of a simple, secular man. Why would He need him?

- That's not quite the case. The female figure sitting in the background stood up. He walked closer to the light of the fire, where the others could see his face as well. - Oguz's mother Ilda. Apja Urkon.

- We all know that here. He couldn't hide Ibla's irritability. He couldn't stand the old woman, she could be ninety. It smells like that.

- But not who Ilda was. "My device has faded a little now." He also remembered the beautiful woman who heard it in his hands. Her voice was sensitive . - I found out last day, too. It's a coincidence. It shouldn't have been...

- Tell me !! - Ibla loved these secrets. He had it too. Many.

" Seruzad took him between the servants of Attila and Bleda's mother." From there he became a bedfellow. He was chosen by chance before Attila retired. There was a silent silence in the room. Ibla's eyes widened as well.

If Oguz is from that blood, it doesn't just belong to the order.

- Is this Eskam sure? - Turda's question was doubtful. - Ascendant of Seruzad...

- It's not certain !! There is no writing for this. He doesn't even know who knows his story anymore. It's just a rumor. It is meant to frighten kings and high priests. If they do wrong, someone will come for them. That's how it's figured out. Ibla was louder than she needed to be again. The other high priests looked at him intently.

- Don't look at me like that. This is a fictional story. The Earth was brittle, frozen, and bleak as the Sun felt a desire for it and shot a hot rock into it. Ibla gave Oskam a mischievous look. The Earth absorbed it, igniting it from within. It was from this love that the first human couples and everything that lives on Earth were born. Blah .. blah... then the rest as well. Then the Earth and the Sun began to watch the multipliers and a couple of people liked them so much that blah .. blah .. blah. I hate this tale. Oh sure. The Moon hid offspring from them and so on. May. Don't look like that. It's OK then. May. Let's say Eva exists. Oh sure. Then it's not even the job of the priestesses. We do not give birth to children. The Earth just spits them out. Right? Does the pain that comes with it not even exist? They're starting again. The men looked at each other incomprehensibly. They didn't know who said wrong again, and Ibla started a discussion with him. - The eternal debate. We women are not. That is why I am still sitting alone here in this council. And this old man here behind me. We do not exist, there is only Mother Earth. Then why isn't it called Father Earth, or Father, or...

- That's enough. We know best what forces are present. You shouldn't talk like that. The taltos looked at the speaker appreciatively, though their ears glowed. Once this woman starts, it's pretty hard to curb her tongue. They could have listened until morning if there was no one brave among them. Maybe the only one who hasn't thought about the woman yet. Ibla's beautiful eyes sparkled, and the men began to feel bad. Their waist began to boil from the woman's amazing strength, which affected her desires.

- Then I'll go. I have nothing to say. The huge blonde hair wasn't braided on her back now. Her pale blue, translucent canvas dress gives way to the man's eyes.

As the breath of the old taltos rose from the fire, his word caught. The torrential retreat. Eskam also forgot for a moment why the meeting is over. It was brought back by the cracking of the elders.