Untitled Part 187

The sun barely came up to heaven Attila's servants woke him up. Everything was ready for the trial. The army had already marched to the battlefield, waiting only for the king's order. Attila didn't even eat his breakfast, he just got dressed, he left. The field where the Roman and Hun armies lined up against each other was so vast that, viewed from two sides, the soldiers seemed to meet the enemy in the distance.

As pre-arranged, the departure was signaled by the archer of Flavius. The arrow pierced the ground ten steps in front of Jenő's feet.

The Hun archer also fired an arrow with a papyrus containing the four names who accompany Attila to an ornate wooden structure in the middle of the battlefield.

Only the two warlords can enter the building. That's how they agreed.

Jenő read the names listed by the Romans, then said:

- Platonic is an Attila bodyguard member Attila. I'm not glad your name was on the list. Jenő worried.

- You are also a royal counselor! Attila almost laughed. Your rank is higher than that of Placius ú

- Platonic. My king. Jenő smiled.

- Jenő is not interesting. The main thing for me is I know you, and you know him. To me, He is just a soldier, while you are a prestigious Hun dignity. Let's go!

At the command of Attila, the four horsemen set off.