Untitled Part 71

An army of chariots carrying ten thousand battle tents stretched along the winding dirt road for so long that it reached from town to town.

They moved slowly. The innumerable Hun armies were divided into several parts, so that when they marched, their fame preceded them. The conquest brings everything available to Attila. He was just waiting for the other half of the Hun army, or news of how Bleda had decided.

Eszkam appeared at night. It was reported that Bleda would prepare the army and send the support. That was enough for the general to occupy the outskirts of the Roman Empire on Gork's advice.

He disguised his huge army as farmers for the duration of the winter. According to his plans, two Hun settlements with a population of ten thousand and a population of fifty thousand will be built by spring and deployed with soldiers. When support arrives, there will be more than two hundred thousand.

He had now received news from nearby Roman legions that their commanders would be happy to serve the Hun king, Attila.

There is no threat from the south, he received no news of it. Within a year, he will be able to hold an army in this area that will be able to push the borders of the Hun office farther and farther.

He will then negotiate with the surrounding kings. Until then, let your soldiers live and plunder. You just have to make sure they don't spread out. Even if they settled with white people, their fighting spirit should not diminish.

The war will be almost continuous for the next five to six years. Well, that's what you're settling for now.

If they don't attack because of the occupation, they go inside. As now. This is also warfare. As his father taught. He accepts his laws, erodes and enriches his people . It is taking its headquarters closer and closer.