Untitled Part 52

The two figures, who looked like wolves, proceeded cautiously forward on all fours. The finished heads of the animal skins covered their faces so no one could get to know them. Nevertheless, their caution is warranted. Wolves don't like alien animals straying alone or in pairs .

They can get in serious trouble if they don't pay attention. They are still a day's walk from the agreed location. Suddenly they both stopped, then lay on their stomachs. They didn't do well.

Horka stood higher. He let the six horses and their horses dressed in suede move away, then slowly started toward the wilds. Eskam was also careful. The herd of wolves have not been seen yet, but the animals will not surprise them. They both catch two, two if they come closer and attack.

If they don't hunt, they leave each other alone. That's the way it is . You kill or they kill.

The mighty Hun warrior smiled as the two wolves split and knocked to the ground at the sight of the bear. Human legs hung out from under the skins. He laughed almost loudly, but he didn't want to spoil the fun, nor did he want those two figures to run away before being asked why they were lurking around them.

The taltos dressed in bearskin, when he moved like a bear, alone terrified the two taltos dressed in wolfskin, whom they thought were wolves. An interesting surprise les z.

After a while, Eszkam smiled, but tried to hide his good humor. He stood on two legs, then approached the two figures lurking on the ground. I got there at the same time as Horca.

Eskam helped one, then the other off the ground, then looked at their faces. He frowned. Both have tattoos on their mouths.

- Stamped expelled !! Horka hissed. - Not even worthy of my sword. The devil lives in them. I haven't seen any in a long time. Why did they come out?

Osko was calmer. One of them took off his wolfskin disguise and looked over his body. He did the same with the other. Tattoo on their head. Their body ornaments. He took a good look at them.

- Krall !! Eszkam hissed. - It's nearby.

Suddenly he drew his sword and then changed his mind. He let the two expelled out of his way, but in front of him he unnoticed a fox's foot from one of his belts.