Untitled Part 49

Krall had been waiting for this for a long time.

Ever since he told Gorda how much easier it would be to achieve their goals with secular rule, and how powerful not only could the Huns but also the Taltos, their ancestors, their predecessors.

He didn't finish his words at that time, he already found himself facing Gorda with all his might, and, lost in his thoughts, he explained inside. He could no longer hide his desires.

Despite his father's admonition, he asked to be included in the Twelve.

He did his best to be a member of the Twenty-One, but he had already failed in the Council of the Twelve.

He was expelled so soon, he had no time to collect his scrolls and engravings containing his teachings. Everything was destroyed.

His residence was cleansed with a ceremony, so no memory of his thoughts remained on the great hill. He couldn't even see the book Gorda had written.

The news that he had been expelled reached everywhere before he appeared. It took years to find eleven of the fallen Taltos sons, who, in their resentment, became willing to unite with him, overcoming their fears. But the time has finally come. There were ten of them.

All he had to do was find a secular ruler, driven by anger, jealousy, ambition, who wanted to be lord of the world. Well, the day has come. Meglett.

Bleda believed the story. It is no accident. The caves beneath the castle of the Hun rulers have been closed for decades . Only a few old taltos remained who knew the way there. They didn't talk, but they never will. Krall made it.

A huge spiritual force resided down there with a wealth of knowledge of what dead cavemen left behind.

If all goes well, you won't need a moon and your plan will come true.