chapter 6 - The power of the moon - Untitled Part 148

With a faint smile on his face, Réka watched the filthy figure in front of her, preparing for the bath water. The girls hurried around the tub. They made the water pleasantly warm. They didn't dare look at Attila either. They all stared at the ground. That's how their smiles were hidden. Strict secrecy still applied to them. They all knew that. They complied. That's why they could be here.

- How was your day?

- I saw no danger, we would threaten our way. On the other hand, I met a girl from my concubines today. Or rather with its mother. Attila smiled at what had happened. - I'd like to see that young creature. A half-armed man led the horses of his chariot.

- And what do you want? Let's stop and set up camp to please you? Réka's sharp remark did not escape Attila's attention.

" I don't want to spend the night with him, my dear." I'm just looking at myself. I already told you.

- I know what it's like to watch. "Réka was smiling now, leading and, of course, careless."

Attila caught his wife with a single gentle gesture. Réka was surprised by her lover's appetite. The doormen and servants immediately disappeared from the occasional tent.