Untitled Part 28

Trembling, an eager look at the tiny child lying at his feet trembling, he didn't even look like the former, glowing blue, looking huge.

His brain clicked wildly as he watched the human remains lying around him. He knew that Attila would arrive soon , and the mystery of the dead would only upset the balance needed for the current state of war.

You have to do something. With his view, he searched for survivors. The child clung to his feet, squeezing it wildly. You can't do anything like that. He can't travel with the handrail Oguz, but he can't take it with him. You can't even see what you're up to right now. You have to decide.

If you want to save the child's brain, its consciousness, you have to act now. He doesn't have much time if he wants to influence Oguz's memories and protect his mind. It's dangerous, but you can't do anything else. You have to gain time.

He jumped down next to Oguz, then took a vial from his bag. By the time it was made now, it had only been used by warriors after its battle so that its horrors would not hinder them in their lives. He smeared a finger from the admixture in it, which he touched Oguz's lower lip.

- Don't be afraid, Oguz. That will make you better. Let him put it on your tongue.

The child obeyed. The sweet taste he felt immediately diverted his thoughts, and then, as if he had been magically cast, his sudden memories flew him back to the meadow, to Pej's back. and he just galloped in the field. His muscles slowly relaxed. He no longer wanted to cling to Eszkamba, just racing across the field with Pej.