Untitled Part 151

There was a lot of hustle and bustle in the Hun royal castle. There were only a few days left for Attila and his entourage to arrive. The traveling actors and singers have arrived. They tried to include the warlord's heroic deeds in more beautiful songs.

Itlar, too, began to feel his leader approaching. His plans included riding out and trying to get in front of Attila. Now something didn't let him calm down. His conversation with the leader of the taltos of the royal court was what upset his thoughts. Just a few moments ago, the royal headmaster left, but Itlar felt worse and worse. He thought he should talk to the king.

- The ruler is waiting for you. The servants opened the door wide in front of Itlar.

- Come on Itlar. Tell. We are so urgent. Bleda's voice was intriguing.

Itlar leaned to the ground and, after due reverence, approached as far as the order allowed. So he started:

" Not long ago, I spoke to the royal chieftain and told me something that whipped my mind.

The king now paid more attention to Itlar's words. His blood began to boil in his veins. He began to feel again his own taltos power, which he had hidden so far, and he was still trying to keep secret.

- Tell me.

" The high priest claims that some strange force has moved near the coffin hill by the large water in the heart of the empire. He also claims that it means nothing else, someone will arrive, who is also a knower of spells ...

- Eskam! Bleda tried to contain her temper, and she did very well now that her grandfather's memory had calmed her mind. "I can only have Eszk, who, to my knowledge, is far from Attila and knows magic."

Itlar looked at Bleda in surprise. This is what the royal high priest had just told him.

" Have you talked to the high priest yet?"

- You mentioned to me earlier that together with Attila, Eszkam is expected to arrive. Bleda deftly avoided the answer.

" The high priest also said that the force he feels could cause huge storms near the royal castle, but also along the great water. I haven't heard of such a thing Bleda. He also mentioned that the earth could open up where they come from.

- Don't worry, Itlar. The minds of the high priests are troubled by fear. They keep so many secrets, they don't even know what's real.

- This is my king of secular speech. Itlar began to calm down. "I don't understand why the people are worried about the light of your mind."

Bleda now forced a reprehensible smile on her face. He felt he had to end the conversation here.

- I'm sending a team to the coffin hill. If that reassures you, you can lead them. See if I really come to Eszkam. Then make your reception worthy. If it were just that the high priest had a dream and his mind was in turmoil, peace would be better. People who live there need to be prepared for a storm even if they have only a small chance.

Bleda's mind began to return. His royal thoughts were directed toward the care of his people. At least that's what Itlar thought, and now he thought so. And if so, He wanted to go too. He nodded to his king, his face radiating gratitude as he backed away from the throne room and bowed deeply. Many loved ones lived at the foot of the coffin mountain. People loved its fertile countryside. Her child may have grown up. One day with horses, and they are there.