Untitled Part 198

Aldar and Oguz spent another short time together. They talked, stared at each other, and then Oguz said he had to go to Attila with a writing. Jenő tried to argue that the king had not been in a state for days that would allow his mind to think clearly, but he realized that Réka's letter could have a beneficial effect on the ruler. The servants reported Oguz to Attila and led him into the tent with permission. The great Hun king sent everyone out. He walked around the kneeling on the ground with interest, who stood up after the greeting, forcing calm on his face. It was cumbersome because of the sight. The sloppy king, raging with wine, did not really give the impression of being the lord of a mighty empire:

- I've heard of you from Eszkam. - the sight was interesting. Attila was still staring at the boy's clothes. - but not just from him. There have been tales of you. A young warlord, flaming in blue and able to fly, whose army consists of an army of animals. The king began to hinges, then sat down at a table in a chair and put his feet up. He took a sip of his wine and then spoke again. "It's good that I rule over people." He laughed softly in his own words.

" What made you come to me early, Oguz?" Why aren't you with your brother? Aldarral? He's already a real warlord. You know? Here I have not become a commander over animals, as you did with Oskam. His heroic deeds are also being recited.

- I brought a letter from Réka. The boy tried to be measured, not to anger the king at himself. They have been prepared for this well in advance. He slowly took the intact scroll from under his robe and humbly handed it to the king.

Attila hurriedly received it after writing, then began to read. Not to mention the Oguz standing there silently. As he finished the letter, he looked at the boy and then began:

- Beautiful woman. True? He began to stare at Oguz strangely. - You can answer if I ask. His voice was confidential.

- That's right. She is a really beautiful woman. Oguz tried to be measured. He didn't even want to smile.

" Eskam also told me that you have a hard time resisting the beauties of the weaker sex."

- Eskam is too big a king. The boy immediately understood the bad thoughts behind the words. He also had to avoid drinking because of these effects.

- Sit down and drink. I want you to tell me everything.

" I've never drunk honey wine, my king." Oguz apologized.

- That's right. You're still young. Then drink milk. Attila smiled in his own words again. - Sit down. I'm not saying again! I have a talk with you.

Oguz remained inside the king's tent for a long time. Outside, Aldar, Jenő, Gork walked nervously in front of the tent. When the boy came out, his face was serious. He intercepted the questions and then communicated, the king fired him, spend time with his brother, talk. With that, they left.