Untitled Part 66

Oguz heard someone get behind him and then grab his neck and lift him off the ground. The huge warrior's stinky mouth odor and unbearable growl made the child defensive. Oguz instinctively struck the helmet with his hand, which pressed under his fist. The warrior roared. He let go of Oguz and then tear the helmet off his head, but he didn't know. Its lower grate was torn in its face from the former blow.

The other two soldiers stared at his companion, then at Oguz. Alternately. One of them raised his sword to strike.

Horka did not reach the five warriors, but there were none. My two short swords were soaked in blood. Around him, five people lay dead on the ground.

- Oguz?

- I left it on the hill. He certainly doesn't dare come down.

- Don't you dare ?! There were features of anger and despair on Eskam's face. - There are more? Are there any more Horka?

- Three. Five more prisoners.

Eskam began to rush to the hill. Horka after. The sight that greeted them was indescribable to Horka . The child stood calmly on the floor. His two swords squeaked deep into the ground. They began to shrink slowly. The corpses were now together.

- Why me? Why me Attila? You could have sent anyone !! Horka squealed and was loud enough . - One day and two such sights. A kid with a dividing talt and a blue-lit sword.

- Horka! Do your thing. You left it here. Eskam waved his head at the five chained prisoners, who could be about half a hundred meters away and watched the child from his open mouth .

When the Hun warrior reached the prisoners, they began to wake up from the surprise of the sight and began to speak.

- He flew. His sword was blue and it flew.

- Her whole body was blue.

- He also had wings.

" He didn't fly, he wasn't blue and he didn't have a sword or a wing!" Horka shouted. Already on the way, he decided not to kill these people even if it would inflict the wrath of Eskam. He does not kill farmers. "If you don't shut up, I'll cut each throat."

- We didn't see anything my big lords! Nothing!

- Ahhh. He didn't fly. He didn't fly.

- It's just a kid, my lord. It can't have wings either...

As he released the prisoners, each of them repeated twice or twice that they had seen nothing and did not know of any child whose blue swords would grow out of his hand. They also wanted to express their gratitude, but Horka drove them away.

When Eszkam saw what the Hun warrior was doing, he could not be angry with him. He knew that Horka wanted to return to the taltos order. He saw it in his eyes before. You can't kill innocents. The taltos were not in a position now to be able to modify the memories of the farmers. No one would believe them anyway, he thought. He was wrong.